What do you want to see in The Fractured But Whole

Looking for a certain game? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

ManBearChris

What do you want to see in The Fractured But Whole

Postby ManBearChris » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:17 am

I just thought we could ramble about things we want to see in the game like characters, locations or missions, bosses etc. Discussing the game is the only thing keeping me sane having to wait for it... :tweek:

My biggest wish is just more characters. I would absolutely love to meet Scott The Dick. He was a cut friend from Stick Of Truth, as well as Nathan, who I also really want to meet. And the two "sh*ts his britches" guys leaning on the fence of the farm should really be there too, it shouldn't be hard to incorporate them into the game, they already have the farm well established. I would love to meet Satan as well, and Saddam Hussein would be a great boss fight.

I'm not sure how they could pull this off with the animation, given the game's combat strucutre, but the Guinea Pig Pirate would be a f*cking fantastic boss fight.

Another thing I'm hoping for is more buddies. I'd really like to fight alongside Timmy this time. Luckily this has basically already been confirmed, I mean the trailers and showcases shows you playing with several characters, and even a fight alone with Craig, and another one with Scott Malkinson, meaning both will probably be buddies.
ManBearChris

Re: What do you want to see in The Fractured But Whole

Postby ManBearChris » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:53 pm

No one, huh?

This isn't really anything I "want" but it would be pretty neat if they added Mark and Rebecca's house, and you could interact with them inside, natrually.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:47 pm

ManBearChris wrote:I just thought we could ramble about things we want to see in the game like characters, locations or missions, bosses etc. Discussing the game is the only thing keeping me sane having to wait for it... :tweek:

My biggest wish is just more characters. I would absolutely love to meet Scott The Dick. He was a cut friend from Stick Of Truth, as well as Nathan, who I also really want to meet. And the two "sh*ts his britches" guys leaning on the fence of the farm should really be there too, it shouldn't be hard to incorporate them into the game, they already have the farm well established. I would love to meet Satan as well, and Saddam Hussein would be a great boss fight.

I'm not sure how they could pull this off with the animation, given the game's combat strucutre, but the Guinea Pig Pirate would be a f*cking fantastic boss fight.

Another thing I'm hoping for is more buddies. I'd really like to fight alongside Timmy this time. Luckily this has basically already been confirmed, I mean the trailers and showcases shows you playing with several characters, and even a fight alone with Craig, and another one with Scott Malkinson, meaning both will probably be buddies.
I for one would love to see the game in the stores. :mrgreen: how long have we been waiting?

However, I agree with pretty much all your suggestions. but at this point the game should (hopefully!) be ready and finished.
He is the record!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:28 pm

One thing I would really love to in The Fracture But Whole is Heidi Turner playing a big role in this game. Since she is now Cartman's girlfriend, she should be some sort of love interest to the Coon like Lois Lane or Mary Jane.
I would also like to see Mecha-Streisand appear and turn back into her human self while her mecha-form gets used by the game's main villain.
This game must include David Rodriguez as a playable hero as well. A Mexican superhero, something we don't see too often.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
ManBearChris

Postby ManBearChris » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:17 am

mario88 wrote:I for one would love to see the game in the stores. :mrgreen: how long have we been waiting?
That too, of course :lol: I'm so "thirsty" for this game, as someone else I met online has exclaimed, but it describes me as well. Too hyped for it. Honestly not a day goes by without me thinking I'm one day closer to playing Fractured.
SouthAl93 wrote:One thing I would really love to in The Fracture But Whole is Heidi Turner playing a big role in this game.
Considering the game began production roughly two years before season 20, that's probably not very likely. Then again, they did add the Tweek X Craig stuff into it, but that was only a few months after the reveal trailer, now might be too late to add a major character.
ManBearChris

Postby ManBearChris » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:23 pm

mario88 wrote:but at this point the game should (hopefully!) be ready and finished.
Yeah... Hopefully. I tweeted Ubisoft asking why they've been so secretive and they said they "took a break to talk to the press but we're back to work now".

I just hope we get it before summer at least. Hopefully next month or so, but not likely since they'd probably have the release date ready at least one month in advance. Probably more.

GAHH I'M JUST TOO HYPED :tweek:
mario88

Postby mario88 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:38 pm

this reminds me a bit of "Blinkumentary", the documentary about Blink 182 (a band I was a huge fan of) that was never released because it took so long to make it that at some point the band members felt it didn't represent who they were anymore.

the game will be released eventually, but if they waste too much time it will kind of lose its momentum and to some extent it already has.
He is the record!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:36 pm

ManBearChris wrote:
mario88 wrote:I for one would love to see the game in the stores. :mrgreen: how long have we been waiting?
That too, of course :lol: I'm so "thirsty" for this game, as someone else I met online has exclaimed, but it describes me as well. Too hyped for it. Honestly not a day goes by without me thinking I'm one day closer to playing Fractured.
SouthAl93 wrote:One thing I would really love to in The Fracture But Whole is Heidi Turner playing a big role in this game.
Considering the game began production roughly two years before season 20, that's probably not very likely. Then again, they did add the Tweek X Craig stuff into it, but that was only a few months after the reveal trailer, now might be too late to add a major character.
Maybe the reason for the recent delay of The Fractured But Whole is so they can add Heidi Turner to the game as Coon's girlfriend.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
ManBearChris

Postby ManBearChris » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:11 pm

I wouldn't count on it, but I could be wrong. I hope they don't though. It's annoying enough they added the Tweek X Craig dynamic, SoDoSoPa and other season 19 stuff. Like, when the game was in early production, that was the latest season and SODOSPA, PC PRINCIPAL, TWEEK X CRAIG, WHOLE FOODS and the rest was all the hype, but now that hype is over in favor of MEMBER BERRIES, DONALD TRUMP and HEIMAN.

What I'm trying to say is, they shouldn't incorporate any specific plot points from any season into the game, it should be its own entity. Like, no one cares about the ads or Classy anymore, yet I remember there being a mention of her appearing in the game. The game will just be so outdated once season 21, 22 and 23 comes out. It should just be a timeless story with some references to old episodes scattered here and there... Kinda like, oh, I don't know, Stick of Truth.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:55 pm

ManBearChris wrote:I wouldn't count on it, but I could be wrong. I hope they don't though. It's annoying enough they added the Tweek X Craig dynamic, SoDoSoPa and other season 19 stuff. Like, when the game was in early production, that was the latest season and SODOSPA, PC PRINCIPAL, TWEEK X CRAIG, WHOLE FOODS and the rest was all the hype, but now that hype is over in favor of MEMBER BERRIES, DONALD TRUMP and HEIMAN.
You're right. Nothing relating to member berries, Donald Trump, or trolling should part a part in The Fractured But Whole but I still got my hopes locked in for Heiman whether you like it or not.
ManBearChris

Postby ManBearChris » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:19 am

I have nothing against Cartman X Heidi, I just don't think any aspects from a particular season should be incorporated.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:32 pm

It takes a week to make a South Park episode while the SP games such as Stick of Truth and Fractured But Whole take at least 2-3 years to make. So I'm guessing that it takes a few months to rework part of the game like by adding elements from the most recent seasons of South Park like Season 20, elements such as Heidi Turner being Cartman's girlfriend.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:28 am

SouthAl93 wrote:It takes a week to make a South Park episode while the SP games such as Stick of Truth and Fractured But Whole take at least 2-3 years to make. So I'm guessing that it takes a few months to rework part of the game like by adding elements from the most recent seasons of South Park like Season 20, elements such as Heidi Turner being Cartman's girlfriend.
I'm guessing that either they are whacking off to Kenny's tig ol' bitties or that the Nosulous Rift fart fumes are rotting their minds away.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:59 am

JamesPolo wrote:
SouthAl93 wrote:It takes a week to make a South Park episode while the SP games such as Stick of Truth and Fractured But Whole take at least 2-3 years to make. So I'm guessing that it takes a few months to rework part of the game like by adding elements from the most recent seasons of South Park like Season 20, elements such as Heidi Turner being Cartman's girlfriend.
I'm guessing that either they are whacking off to Kenny's tig ol' bitties or that the Nosulous Rift fart fumes are rotting their minds away.
Nah, the game and show's staff isn't that lazy. They're not like the staff of Adventure Time, they take way too mush time with that show anyway.
ManBearChris

Postby ManBearChris » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:22 pm

https://player.vimeo.com/video/210647448

Whipped this together, and it's pretty much me right now.

Return to “South Park Video Games”