David Rodriguez in The Fractured But Whole

Looking for a certain game? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

David Rodriguez in The Fractured But Whole

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:43 pm

David Rodriguez really needs to be a superhero in The Fracture But Whole. He can be on Kenny's side of Coon and Friends because like Wendy, Kyle, and Token, he's hated by Cartman. Maybe David will dress up as a chupacabra, the Mexican goat-eating monster. He also needs to appear in more speaking roles in Season 21.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
JamesPolo

Re: David Rodriguez in The Fractured But Whole

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:15 am

I like your idea of David being a chupacabra. I didn't think of that one but did think of him being a luchador wrestler in full costume. Or dressed for the Day of the Dead with black clothes, skull face paint, and a sombrero. He could have a move where he eats a hot chili pepper and burps or farts fiery gas.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:46 am

JamesPolo wrote:I like your idea of David being a chupacabra. I didn't think of that one but did think of him being a luchador wrestler in full costume. Or dressed for the Day of the Dead with black clothes, skull face paint, and a sombrero. He could have a move where he eats a hot chili pepper and burps or farts fiery gas.
That's a pretty good idea too.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:40 pm

So far he's not seen in any trailers. He'll probably be added for the sake of this serialized continuity that the game seems to be obsessed with rather than being set in a timeless South Park plot :roll: but I don't think he'll be a superhero. If anything, I expect Heidi to be a more likely candidate.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:12 am

Det. Sandy Vagina wrote:So far he's not seen in any trailers. He'll probably be added for the sake of this serialized continuity that the game seems to be obsessed with rather than being set in a timeless South Park plot :roll: but I don't think he'll be a superhero. If anything, I expect Heidi to be a more likely candidate.
I was thinking more of a Lois Lane/Mary Jane type of role for Heidi.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:45 am

I don't expext them to incorperate her into the plot considering the game was originally nearing completion before season 20 even started. Maybe that's what this delay was for though. Let's pray not.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!

Return to “South Park Video Games”