SP Phone Destroyer

Looking for a certain game? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

SP Phone Destroyer

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:34 am

Did Cartman got a new phone? Does this mean Heidi Turner got one too? She needs to be in South Park Phone Destroyer.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Re: SP Phone Destroyer

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:35 am

Hey, Al, tell me somewhere Heidi doesn't need to be.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:17 pm

Det. Sandy Vagina wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:35 am
Hey, Al, tell me somewhere Heidi doesn't need to be.
The boys' bathroom?
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:56 pm

I'm surprised that Kevin Stoley hasn't appeared in Phone Destroyer yet but his girlfriend Red has. Kevin should have his own sci-fi costume in the game because, you know, he's into science fiction.
homonlist

Postby homonlist » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:04 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:56 pm
I'm surprised that Kevin Stoley hasn't appeared in Phone Destroyer yet but his girlfriend Red has. Kevin should have his own sci-fi costume in the game because, you know, he's into science fiction.
I'm sure there will be plenty of updates for the game to add more cards and missions in future. 8) Personally I would like a Christmas creature type deck that has synergies, but dies to santa :lol:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Calamity Heidi?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:00 am

I think they’ll be ones from TFBW.
JVM

Postby JVM » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:46 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:56 pm
Character-wise, it would have made more sense for Kevin to lead the Science Fiction deck section, but ultimately, it's more marketable to use Kenny as a boss, so they use him. Unfortunate for one of my favorite kiddos, but fortunate for the other.

PD's main focus so far seems to be that twelve or so central characters (The Five Boys, Jimmy, Token, Clyde, Craig, Tweek, Timmy, Wendy, Ike, Dougie?) get multiple cards and variations, while other characters only get one generic card each, i.e. Nelly, Dogpoo, Terrance... we'll see about Red and Heidi, who both have one card each so far but both are titled under a variant name. Sally has a variant name but I highly doubt she'll get a second chance.
OFFICIAL WIKI MODERATOR :D
My Fanfics | My Fanart | My Wiki Talk Page | My Inbox
Favorite Characters: Kenny and family, Stan, Wendy, Kevin Stoley, Mephestos, Tweek, Pip (RIP)
Favorite Episode: "The List" (s11e14)

Return to “South Park Video Games”