South Park Let's Go! Tower Defence Codes

Looking for a certain game? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

fiend999

South Park Let's Go! Tower Defence Codes

Postby fiend999 » Tue May 11, 2010 2:58 am

Hey guys, I know that I'm "late" but I have been wanting these codes for so long and with college leaving me broke, I simply cannot afford the Season 13 pack. :zombiekenny: I'm wondering if anyone has any spare unlock codes for South Park Let's Go! Tower Defence Play. I think there is some for Professor Chaos and for the bonus levels. Any codes will be greatly appreciated. I really can't offer much but a thank you. You can either PM me or message my gamertag (darko999). Thank you for your time. :D
ryanward87

Re: South Park Let's Go! Tower Defence Codes

Postby ryanward87 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:18 pm

It sucks, but usually asking people for the code on forums doesn't do any good, coming from experience. Also, I hate to inform you but even plan B is no longer an option: I just bought season 13 today on blu ray, and no codes were in it. We're screwed again, I suppose.
D11Churchkill

Postby D11Churchkill » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:25 am

I've tried this too. I asked the faq guy for a codeand he said he put something in sps pesonal messages, to bad i didn't have one at the time.
kenny and spaceman

Postby kenny and spaceman » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:44 pm

proffesor chaos isnt that much of a good character anyway i mean his special takes too long and he moves really,really slow

Return to “South Park Video Games”