South Park The Game

Looking for a certain game? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

South Park The Game

Postby dkarstedt » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:07 am

How will what happens in the game relate to what happens in the show? Will they reference the game story in future episodes?
Edit - I was thinking about the movie, and what happened in the movie did become part of the plot of the show. (When Saddam came back)
Last edited by dkarstedt on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: South Park The Game

Postby BRMBug » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:28 am

I don't think they will. I think it will be it's own entity like their previous games.

Postby RichardV1150 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:36 am

If you'd like to know what the game is about, it's basically an RPG centered around you fighting different groups of people, i.e. hippies, gingers, goths, ect. To make this game funny but not current, because it takes so long you can't do current events, they rip on older games. They may make fun of how some games suck and parody other games. Which actually sounds like a lot of fun if you think about it. The game may reference previous episodes because they are using 15 years of the shows history to help with production. Of course this is kind of non-canon. It will relate to the show but not be the story of the show. It will not affect how the shows character plot has been laid out. The South Park movie was like this too, their were references but it didn't affect the South Park plot.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!

Postby Xelarator » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:02 am

Really? When is this game coming out?
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:28 pm

Sometime after July 1. There's an official thread about it, so I'm locking this one now.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “South Park Video Games”