Possible ideas for future South Park games.

Looking for a certain game? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

KeeperIXX

Possible ideas for future South Park games.

Postby KeeperIXX » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:41 am

This might be an early thing to talk about with Fractured But Whole still over the horizon, but with the success of Stick of Truth and Fractured But Whole being a clear response to Stick of Truth's critical and financial success, it seems to me that South Park may have a bright future ahead as a respectable video game franchise as well as the popular tv show it still is today.

So what ideas for South Park games do you think you'd like to see?

Personally, I think I'd like to see South Park as a series of Telltale episodic adventure games (like the Walking Dead or The Wolf Among Us),

Here's my idea on how I think it could go; in those games, you get to play as the New Kid again, but instead of helping the Main Boys fight off some great evil, the focus of the game's story will be the New Kid still adjusting to his new life in South Park while often getting caught in the middle of certain scenarios typical of a South Park episode.

For example, suppose that hypothetically you're the New Kid, and during recess in school you find Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny, are just minutes away from getting in trouble for some accident they caused, and you manage to overhear them saying they plan to frame Butters so they can get out of trouble, they catch you evesdropping and ask you to help them out by stalling Butters so that he is kept in place just long enough for the Main Boys to frame him. what would you do?

in this situation, would you choose to warn Butters that he's about to be framed so he can get away? even with the consequence of ruining the Main Boys' chances of getting out of trouble and causing them to begrudge you for it? keep in mind you may also be rewarded with Butters showing appreciation for your loyalty to him

OR, would you agree to help the Main Boys in framing Butters, at the cost of hurting your best friend but staying in the good graces of the Main Boys.

As for how the New Kid could be portrayed in a game of this genre, he can still be mostly silent, but can communicate and convey his feelings, personality, and opinions through facial expression, body language, and certain actions he does in certain situations.

Anyway, what do you think of this idea? and what video game ideas do you have for South Park?
hardcockmaster

Re: Possible ideas for future South Park games.

Postby hardcockmaster » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:53 am

its just woods though.. at the border.. they aint gonna let you in because theyre's nothing to see..

you run away from a lazer you dumb ass n*gger
hardcockmaster

Postby hardcockmaster » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:59 am

you have to own it, and f*cking control is an illusion
hardcockmaster

Postby hardcockmaster » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:07 am

there's three rungs, and thats what a platform is based on.. and those niggaz stand behind what they are selling.. zillions of f*cking ding dongs go up and down but theyre just used to a record.. its a bunch of people who are dead and long gone..
hardcockmaster

Postby hardcockmaster » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:14 am

no but say what if you did revive, or i mean what if you said f*ck these f*cking mother f*cker and went to a dead person and got weed.. im just saying just because they know doesnt mean you dont have access to suicides and abrham lincolns
hardcockmaster

Postby hardcockmaster » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:16 am

they have no choice but to rip on you..
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:44 pm

I can’t come up with much.

So what about Imaginationland as a game?

Then what about taking a whole season and build a game off of it?

Then there is space travel and aliens game? I don’t know why space though. Possibly aliens visit earth. So somehow this would have a joke on the infinity gauntlet. Where there are stones or jewels that have powers and each one gives the holder a different power. Maybe the stones are testicles of a powerful alien. Maybe someone had farted on his balls and exploded the alien and the stones are spread all over the universe or just earth. There would be battles against aliens and the like or just humans that possess a stone and just characters along the way. All the testicles would be able to be gathered to create a glove or maybe underwear that places them around the crotch. Having all of the testicles gives a person absolute power and the ability to conquer the universe.

What about a game you travel earth’s many regions for some reason? Maybe to collect pieces of a relic or because the pieces of the stick of truth were scattered all over earth.

This is tough as the games would have to be exciting and unexpecting to a degree.
What seems to be the officer problem?
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:53 pm

Okay I came up with great South Park video game.

So it would be a copy of Super Smash Brothers but would have all South Park characters or maybe it gives you a select few to start with and then you have the ability to download other characters by spending cash which you could download every character the show has ever had. Also there would be different skins to choose from.

The game would be mature so there could also be fatalities like Mortal Kombat. It would be four player a match or possibly for then four players. It could have floating platform levels and also other levels that have different dangers to lose a life from like in Smash Bros with falling off the platform. Like there could be objects a person character could hit that would cause the lose of a life and falling and water and possible some AI characters in the game that do damage to a players character.

Fatalities would be if there are two characters left in a match and it is the second round than it would happen. The game would need a good amount of flow for characters and their moves as Smash Bros has had characters had have moves that are a waste. You would want equality of what a character can do verses another one so there would never really be a bad mismatch in the game.

Super Smash Bros is like the best rated verses game rate now so copying them would be what to do. All characters would have moves that would go along with the history of that character or where you need to you could make it up. I could see some characters attacks to be weaker or stronger then others and like speed of characters differing yet it would be tested to show that any character would be able to beat any other character in the game. Making it a very fair game to play. It would be multiplayer online but I guess if people like it could have people to share a console and fight each other.

I've never played smash bros but MK has a latter challenge so this game would have the same thing. There could also be weapons that characters would be able to start with if selected before a game.

It would take a lot of work to create this many characters and make each original and unique in attack moves.

Also since it has a Mature rating it could be full of the characters talking sh*t to each other and cursing. Some videos in the game would also be great. Like loser videos and winner videos. Like other games it could have many different types of verses matches you could play.

There could possibly be handicapped matches and maybe an order of who gets knocked out first or in order stipulation.

I guess it would be to copy off the Smash Bros franchise and also MK games but with South Park characters and graphics and anything else.
What seems to be the officer problem?
Black_Jack312

Postby Black_Jack312 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:07 am

The Pop-Quiz game should come back.
mecko

Postby mecko » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:33 pm

Black_Jack312 wrote:The Pop-Quiz game should come back.
Agree.
ManBearChris

Postby ManBearChris » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:47 am

They've already done the kids playing a fantasy game, and now they're doing super heroes. If they do make more, I think they want to keep the theme of the kids playing a game while world threatening things go on in the background. So the next could possibly be detectives. I'm not sure which other kind of games they've played.

Return to “South Park Video Games”