Character transfers into fractured but whole

Looking for a certain game? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

Krystoking

Character transfers into fractured but whole

Postby Krystoking » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:50 pm

I've been a south Park fan ever since I can remember, and when stick of truth was announced I knew I had to own it.

I had it purchased on steam and had a hell of a time with it. However, since fractured but whole has been announced I've gotten a ps4. I was wondering if it's in any way possible to transfer my character from my steam game to my psn account? I was going to preorder it to have both games on my ps4 but I would much prefer it if I didn't have to purchase stick of truth twice and create a whole new character.
JamesPup

Re: Character transfers into fractured but whole

Postby JamesPup » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:50 pm

Okay I'm not completely sure but I think you are saying you have the SoT on your Steam acct on your PC and you want to take a PC version save file and transfer it to your PS4 or transfer the game to PS4. I have to say that you will not be able to do that. The problem is that the PC version or save file can't play on a PS4 as they are incompatible. You can't take a game from one console and use it with another. When they have a game on many platforms that is because lots of time was put in to have the game recreated to work on all the different gaming systems. So you can't do it.

I would look into if there is a hackware that allows you to take a PC save file and transfer it to a PS4. That may be your only way of doing this but I don't think it will work or that there is one. So watch out for viruses as that will waste time and money.

See when an old game that was say on PS3 is rereleased on PS4, it took programmers months to make the game playable on the new system. Even though SoT will be on PS4 it is not the same one as on PS3 or the PC. I think a save file, if transferable, wouldn't play on different gaming platforms even if they were transferred. It has to be the same gaming system to transfer a save file and get it to work. The save file is special, so a save file for the PC version of SoT will not work on PS4 if you could get it on there.
What seems to be the officer problem?

Return to “South Park Video Games”