My Top 10 Main Expectations for South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Looking for a certain game? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

My Top 10 Main Expectations for South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:25 pm

This list includes expectations that I don't know if they will be in the game or not, I already know about Stan and Wendy dating as superheroes.
10. Guest star cameos like Adam West, Burt Ward, or Kevin Conroy who voiced Batman in Batman: The Animated Series.
9. Principal Victoria, so we can see what she's up to now that she is no longer school principal.
8. Kenny's normal unmuffled voice, which is provided by Eric Stough.
7. Russell Crowe as one of the game's bosses, he's my favorite celebrity spoof in South Park and I see so much possibilities with him in the game.
6. Mecha-Streisand and maybe her human form.
5. The Super Best Friends but don't include Muhammad this time so the game doesn't end up like the episodes Super Best Friends, 200, and 201.
4. The franchise plot that we saw in the E3 2016 trailer.
3. Heidi Turner appears with her new hat from Season 20 and that she has a Lois Lane/Mary Jane type of role in the game.
2. David Rodriguez with a superhero ego in the game. Besides, how often do you see a Mexican/Latino superhero?
1. Mint Berry Crunch, shablagoo!
Last edited by SouthAl93 on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
dixita_1

Re: My Top 10 Main Expectations for South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Postby dixita_1 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:03 pm

i also expecting this following features for south park.

1. Heidi Turner appears with her new hat from Season 20 and that she has a Lois Lane/Mary Jane type of role in the game using this season 20 would be more interesting.

2. Mint Berry Crunch, shablagoo!

3. David Rodriguez with a superhero ego in the game. Besides, how often do you see a Mexican/Latino superhero?
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:11 pm

My main expectarion is for this to be released as soon as possible. THE WAIT IS TORTURE :tweek: "it's like waiting for Christmas, times a thousand"
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:58 pm

Det. Sandy Vagina wrote:My main expectarion is for this to be released as soon as possible. THE WAIT IS TORTURE :tweek: "it's like waiting for Christmas, times a thousand"
I know the feeling. It is like torture.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:08 pm

As much as I want the game, now - spring/summer would be a terrible release date for me personally. It's bright outside until like 10 or 11 PM, and that's when I'd ideally play the game. I'll be working half the summer so I can't stay up too late and enjoy it, and lastly, I actually have no room so I'll be playing this in the master bedroom where the whole family runs in and out all the time, especially in the summer.

August would he perfect though.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:52 pm

I would love cameos from stars which we have never seen in the show.
He is the record!
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Wed May 17, 2017 4:21 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:5. The Super Best Friends but don't include Muhammad this time so the game doesn't end up like the episodes Super Best Friends, 200, and 201

Looks like you got it, Seaman appeared for like a nanosecond in the new trailer https://youtu.be/1q6ch7qy4hg

Return to “South Park Video Games”