Fractured But Whole gets delayed again

Looking for a certain game? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Fractured But Whole gets delayed again

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:16 pm

Three commands for when The Fractured But Whole get released
1. You must include Stan and Wendy as a couple in the game and ignore the gender wars from Season 20 in the game.
2. The game must come out before Season 21 of South Park airs and NOT in 2018.
3. Heidi Turner as Cartman's girlfriend should be the only factor from Season 20 to be included in The Fractured But Whole.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
theChriss

Re: Fractured But Whole gets delayed again

Postby theChriss » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:39 pm

Sigh. Yeah, hopefully it comes out before half the year has passed at least.

I don't think anything from season 20 should be in the game. I don't want to see Garrison refered to as the president, or his annoying Trump persona. I even dislike the fact that they felt the need to keep the whole Tweek X Craig thing going. Yo, stop being so proud of your continuity and just make the game timeless.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:08 am

theChriss wrote:Sigh. Yeah, hopefully it comes out before half the year has passed at least.

I don't think anything from season 20 should be in the game. I don't want to see Garrison refered to as the president, or his annoying Trump persona. I even dislike the fact that they felt the need to keep the whole Tweek X Craig thing going. Yo, stop being so proud of your continuity and just make the game timeless.
Heidi Turner as Cartman's girlfriend should be the only thing Season 20 gave us to be incorporated into 'The Fractured But Whole" Creek hater. I can easily Heidi with a Lois Lane/Mary Jane-like role in the game.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
theChriss

Postby theChriss » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:14 pm

Creek hater and proud.

Return to “South Park Video Games”