Heidi in TFBW

Looking for a certain game? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Heidi in TFBW

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri May 19, 2017 11:48 pm

The newest trailer showed Wendy, which I hope means that she and Stan are officially back together but I didn't see Heidi Turner anywhere in the trailer. Are Matt and Trey saving the Heidi-related news for E3 2017 this year?
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Re: Heidi in TFBW

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Sat May 20, 2017 5:37 am

I don't think "Heiman" is that much of a priority to them. Considering the game was in production before season 20, and the fact that Heidi and Cartman sort of technically broke up I guess, I don't think so. At best she'll probably be a character you can approach and press A to hear her speak.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat May 20, 2017 6:05 am

Det. Sandy Vagina wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 5:37 am
I don't think "Heiman" is that much of a priority to them. Considering the game was in production before season 20, and the fact that Heidi and Cartman sort of technically broke up I guess, I don't think so. At best she'll probably be a character you can approach and press A to hear her speak.
But her emoji analysis would make a great side quest for the game. I'm hoping that Heiman aren't broken up because I'm hoping that Cartman's negative thoughts about Heidi will automatically disappear without detail next season. DON't forget that TFBW was announced before Season 19 but they were able to add elements from that season into the game so maybe the same can be done with Season 20.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Sat May 20, 2017 10:22 am

I'm not doubting it's possible, but I think (hope) they learned their lession with all the season 19 crap that it's just the flavor of the month. Once season 20 started no one cared about for example PC Principal. Member berries and Trump became the big thing. Same will happen with season 21 content, and since it airs during the release of this game, no way will things from 21 be incorperated into the game. Now the game has "Creek" SoDoSoPa and PC Principal in it when those things are practically dead and all people wants to see is Trump and member berries. What I'm saying is, I don't think Cartman and Heidi will stay together for the rest of the series and the game should be timeless. It could be mentioned for sure, though.

But it could be possible. Who knows. Just wait and see. CAN'T WAIT FOR OCTOBER!
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat May 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Det. Sandy Vagina wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 10:22 am
I'm not doubting it's possible, but I think (hope) they learned their lession with all the season 19 crap that it's just the flavor of the month. Once season 20 started no one cared about for example PC Principal. Member berries and Trump became the big thing. Same will happen with season 21 content, and since it airs during the release of this game, no way will things from 21 be incorperated into the game. Now the game has "Creek" SoDoSoPa and PC Principal in it when those things are practically dead and all people wants to see is Trump and member berries. What I'm saying is, I don't think Cartman and Heidi will stay together for the rest of the series and the game should be timeless. It could be mentioned for sure, though.

But it could be possible. Who knows. Just wait and see. CAN'T WAIT FOR OCTOBER!
Season 19 was awesome. While Season 20, not so much. No Trump or member berries in TFBW! Heiman should be the only factor from season 20 to be incorporated into the game.

Return to “South Park Video Games”