The Fractured But Whole general discussion

Looking for a certain game? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

Det. Sandy Vagina

Re: The Fractured But Whole general discussion

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:59 pm

Just got to the Kanye part. It's pretty obvious that they wouldn't be allowed to actually show Kanye so they made him a real fish and just called him Gay Fish.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
Zhoaer

Postby Zhoaer » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:12 pm

Anyone know if Complex Media, Inc and Rated Red Gaming have any copywrite ownership on TFBW? I got a couple of claims from them on a couple of my videos. They're Vidoe/Audio related.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:41 pm

I see Rated Red Gaming has YouTube videos about The Fractured But Whole, so if you used any of their videos, they can come after you. I imagine Complex Media can do this too, if you're using video from its Collider site. But no, they don't own any copyrights on the game itself.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Zhoaer

Postby Zhoaer » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:52 pm

That's good to know. I didn't use any of their footage. I recorded all of it myself.
li0n7900

Postby li0n7900 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:37 am

I'm a bit miffed about the character sheet options and how little impact they have on the game.

I was hoping that kryptonite would make combat more difficult, or open more dialogue with certain characters. I was actually expecting it to act like mosquito's kryptonite.

I had similar hopes for other choices that are available, but seem to have very little affect whatsoever.

Eh, maybe it'll change with an update or a dlc.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:51 am

So, SouthAl, how do you feel about Stan and Wendy's relationship not even being mentioned or Heidi not even appearing?
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:02 pm

Det. Sandy Vagina wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:51 am
So, SouthAl, how do you feel about Stan and Wendy's relationship not even being mentioned or Heidi not even appearing?
I was pretty disappointed about the latter but for the former, they were talking to each other again romantically so that's something. I can't talk anymore about the former because I vowed to not say anything about that until Season 21 is over.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:21 am

To be fair, Heidi was in it, but just a random pedestrian walking on the street. And I only saw her once.

I did take a screenshot at least lol
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:02 am

Det. Sandy Vagina wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:21 am
To be fair, Heidi was in it, but just a random pedestrian walking on the street. And I only saw her once.

I did take a screenshot at least lol
I was shocked to see that she's not wearing her new hat that symbolized her new role in the show in TFBW. Very weird.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.

Return to “South Park Video Games”