David Rodrieguez in Phone Destroyer

Looking for a certain game? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

David Rodrieguez in Phone Destroyer

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:11 pm

I saw images that show Heidi Turner in the upcoming South Park mobile game and heard that Scott Malkinson will be in it. But does anyone know if David Rodriguez will be in the game as well? Any screenshots of him or something?
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Re: David Rodrieguez in Phone Destroyer

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:06 am

I'll guess no.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:29 am

It looks like the game is trying to use as many characters from the show as possible, both familiar and obscure alike, so I'd say there's at least a fair chance that David will make it into Phone Destroyer. He wouldn't necessarily need to be a part of the game when it's first launched though because it sounds like the development crew would like to add waves of new characters to the game over time, so if David isn't a part of the game when it's launched, he could very well be added later on.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:49 am

nwt000 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:29 am
It looks like the game is trying to use as many characters from the show as possible, both familiar and obscure alike, so I'd say there's at least a fair chance that David will make it into Phone Destroyer. He wouldn't necessarily need to be a part of the game when it's first launched though because it sounds like the development crew would like to add waves of new characters to the game over time, so if David isn't a part of the game when it's launched, he could very well be added later on.
At least I don't have to worry about Heidi Turner not being in Phone Destroyer because I already know that she's going to be in it.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:58 am

In the gameplay footage, Sally Bands is listed as Kenny's sister. That can't be right because Sally and Karen are two different people.
Shane McCormick

Postby Shane McCormick » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:07 am

David was possibly the most worthless character they ever created. I'm not going to lose any sleep if he never shows up again.
Alex Shir

Postby Alex Shir » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:43 am

Btw, mormon's family lives in SP yet, according Ike's browser cookies he tweeted to David Harrison, brother of Gary Harrison 8)
If I'd can play by supermormon I'd be sooooo happy )))
Sorry for my bad English, guys. It's not my native language.

Return to “South Park Video Games”