Is the Fractured But Whole harder than Stick of Truth?

Looking for a certain game? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

cartman_lover84

Postby cartman_lover84 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:10 pm

One day, I heard that the Fractured But Whole is harder than Stick of Truth, and I think certain parts of the game is harder while some is about the same difficulty as the last game. I like how it's easier to block than in Stick of Truth, and I love how deep the plot is. I only wish that there was selection where I could select one of the previous missions to do again, but I have no complaints about the game. It's one of the best that I've played this year.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Re: Is the Fractured But Whole harder than Stick of Truth?

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:19 am

I would say it is. In Stick of Truth it was so easy to just put stacks and stacks of bleed or burning on your enemies, or doing any attack that would cause them to skip several turns basically meaning you just attack, attack and attack. Fractured But Whole isn't hard in the sense that the controls are difficult, it's hard in the sense that the wrong move could easily f*ck you over for the next few turns. Especially on Mastermind.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
tx234

Re: Is the Fractured But Whole harder than Stick of Truth?

Postby tx234 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:21 am

It's not harder, but Fractured But Whole is more polished game, so you can abuse some tactics like in the Stick of Truth :timmy:
As Det. Sandy said, abusing burning was the easiest fighting method. In Fractured But Whole i had some missions where I had to use Cheat Engine to finished them.

Return to “South Park Video Games”