Funomenon South Park Freezer Mugs

Post your Ebay auctions or an item you may be searching for here. Someone may be able to help you find it!

Moderator: Big-Will

Ryan_Moreland

Funomenon South Park Freezer Mugs

Postby Ryan_Moreland » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:52 pm

Does anyone else remember those cool freezer mugs from Funomenon that went around about 1998-2000? I remember getting my one for Christmas in December 2000 and being dead chuffed :D Anyone else had one of these, or is this just a flash in the pan situation!? Were they like the giant plushies, just not popular enough? Does anyone still have theirs? I still have mine and have 4 on order from the States, they are so hard to track down, I guess this is because they didn't last too long. I know my original cannot be frozen again as it has started cracking on the base a little. Just be cool to know I am not the only guy or gal who still has one, not sure if they be super valuable, when they come up they seem pretty reasonably priced.
kyleisgod

Re: Funomenon South Park Freezer Mugs

Postby kyleisgod » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:05 pm

Were these the ones that looked like they were peeing the drink out at you? If so, I've been trying to find them for years!
Ryan_Moreland

Re: Funomenon South Park Freezer Mugs

Postby Ryan_Moreland » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:16 am

These were the ones which had an unner and outer plastic skin with a freezable liquid in the space inbetween. When you popped it in the freezer it would expand to fill the gap and would keep your drinks cool. I will add a photo shortly.

Return to “Other Collectables”