Burton x South Park

Post your Ebay auctions or an item you may be searching for here. Someone may be able to help you find it!

Moderator: Big-Will

Det. Sandy Vagina

Burton x South Park

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:03 pm

I have never heard of Burton in my entire life, but I just found out that they did a collab with South Park and made some snowboards and socks I guess? The main attraction are the real hats!

I bought the Kyle hat and boy was I lucky, just a few hours after I did, I noticed it was "out of stock". I'm not sure if I bought the last one, but that'd sure be amazing. I wanted to buy Stan but that was already out of stock. Cartman's is just Stan's recolored, whilst in the show it clearly has a thinner fold and the poofball is lying down rather than literally a ball on top. And Kenny's hood is just kinda odd, might as well get an orange jacket with a hood.

So in the end, I only bought Kyle. Not sure if I want to spend $100 for the Stan hat on eBay. I have the money for sure, it would be no different from just going out and buying a piece of gum for me, since I hardly spent money, plus I just got $400. Still, $100...

So yeah, uh, discuss I guess?
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
mario88

Re: Burton x South Park

Postby mario88 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:39 am

For me they would merely be pieces of collection, as for most part of the year it would be too hot to wear them where I live. I think I will buy stan"'s though, provided I find it at a reasonable price.
He is the record!
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:02 am

Since these were limited, I only expect the prices to rise.

Are these the first official licensed hats made though? I stumbled upon these searching for real South Park hats and aside from these, the only results were homemade ones from sites like eBay and Etsy
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Thu May 18, 2017 6:00 pm

I picked this up a few weeks ago already. Man, what kind of company does UPS run? Like, they only deliver during working hours... But people work during working hours.

It's actually quite nice. Fits perfectly around my head and I might actually wear it since it warms my ears too. Unfortunately literally everyone I've showed it too has thought it looks "retarded". Some girl even said I looked like a "penguin" apparently??? It's looks pretty stupid how it sits ovally around the head... It's supposed to be square.

Return to “Other Collectables”