Badly needing this South Park stuff for ages !!!!!

Post your Ebay auctions or an item you may be searching for here. Someone may be able to help you find it!

Moderator: Big-Will

Badly needing this South Park stuff for ages !!!!!

Postby leadjelly » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:40 am

Apparently I haven't been able to find the following in a lot or for a reasonable price altogether and I'm BADLY in need of owning them. Someone here HAS TO HAVE THESE!! At least a good lot of them together for sale.

All 1998 largest versions or largest talking dolls with tags and VG to Excellent condition (meaning no shoe tears) :

Stan - talking
Kenny - talking
Cartman - talking
Kyle - talking
Broken Head Kenny
Chef - talking
Mr. Garrison
Big Gay Al
Terrance and Philip
Cartman's mom
Officer Barbady

etc... whatever other character that wasn't a variation of characters mentioned above that was released in 1998.

3 1998 collectors figurine sets + 1997 original wind-ups

Also the 6 inch collectable figures from 1998

Original t-shirts 1997 shirts XL or L - One 4 boys in background of school, oh my god kenny shirt original versions and have to clean.

Re: Badly needing this South Park stuff for ages !!!!!

Postby Thunderhorse » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:41 pm

I actually own several of those.
Talking Cartman
Talking Chef
Several figures, not 6-inch
6-inch Cartman
6-inch Chef
And I think I own the Kenny shirt you're thinking of.

Too bad l'm not selling. My mother's old job had a promotion where they were handing out South Park stuff to good employees (Which is weird since her job was heavily populated with elderly women). Thats how l got Chef, Choksondik, Mr. Hankey, Thompsons, all talking along with frozen Kenny. The rest I bought myself or received from my Uncle and Cousin.

Return to “Other Collectables”