Anyone remember the foam SP toys?

Post your Ebay auctions or an item you may be searching for here. Someone may be able to help you find it!

Moderator: Big-Will

KikiC423

Anyone remember the foam SP toys?

Postby KikiC423 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:46 pm

Back when the show was still fairly new, my dad bought my sister and me the foam squishy toys (like stress-relievers) of the 4 main boys. I loooved my Cartman & Kyle ones! My sis had Kenny and Stan. They were the coolest! My dad eventually made Kenny into a dashboard ornament, and strapped Cartman to a rocket and off he flew.. lol he was all burned n gross by the time I found him again.
Anyone know where I could find some again?
Thunderhorse

Re: Anyone remember the foam SP toys?

Postby Thunderhorse » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:38 am

Ebay is your best friend, but beware, as they are likely to cost you a pretty penny.
McCormick_livesagain

Postby McCormick_livesagain » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:50 am

About 2 years ago, I got all of the four boys from my neighbor. She was...29 I think? I found out she's a big SP fan and always has been when I mentioned South Park one time.
Favorite character: Kenny!!!
Favorite episode: RainForest Shmainforest

"I like girls with big fat titties, I like girls with big vaginas"! << I love Sp's perv =D
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:44 am

McCormick_livesagain wrote:About 2 years ago, I got all of the four boys from my neighbor. She was...29 I think? I found out she's a big SP fan and always has been when I mentioned South Park one time.

oh you should TOTALLY tell her to join the BBS! XD
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
SPDude666

Postby SPDude666 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:03 am

I have about 30 Stans.

Shut up I'm not obsessed!
Taking the banner of the holy Marsh! Death to the vile lard!

Return to “Other Collectables”