Mr. Hankey Bobblehead - Batteries: what type?

Post your Ebay auctions or an item you may be searching for here. Someone may be able to help you find it!

Moderator: Big-Will

darkknight9

Mr. Hankey Bobblehead - Batteries: what type?

Postby darkknight9 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:19 am

Howdy Ho everyone!

Does anyone know which type/how many batteries are needed for the Mr. Hankey bobblehead doll? I would like to pick some up for the old man before we visit for christmas... He loves it and it drives mom nuts!

-dk9
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Mr. Hankey Bobblehead - Batteries: what type?

Postby Big-Will » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:22 am

No description of the item lists the battery type, so you'll have to open it up and find out. If it can't be opened, then the battery is meant to die and not be replaced.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
darkknight9

Postby darkknight9 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:27 pm

Big-Will wrote:No description of the item lists the battery type, so you'll have to open it up and find out. If it can't be opened, then the battery is meant to die and not be replaced.

I kinda figured. Its got one of those very small jewelry type phillips head screws in it for the batteries, just thought I'd take a stab at it to see if I could get them before I make the trip Thursday. Thanks Big-Will!

-dk9
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:57 pm

At least the batteries will be small, about the size of a nickel or quarter. You can get those almost anywhere.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “Other Collectables”