Stan's hat???

Post your Ebay auctions or an item you may be searching for here. Someone may be able to help you find it!

Moderator: Big-Will

Stan's hat???

Postby stanmarshemo » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:39 pm

Ok, I know Halloween isn't for another 7 months, but I REALLY wanna be Stan for halloween! (I don't trick or treat, that;s just gay.) But me and my friend want to dress up like South Park characters (she wants to be cartman.) where can i find Stan/Cartman hats to buy? :cartmannohat:

Thanks! :unhoodedkenny:
Board Moderator

Re: Stan's hat???

Postby Big-Will » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:33 pm

eBay. I don't think you can find them in big-chain stores anymore.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:34 pm

I don't even know if you can anymore. I know there are some websites around that have patterns on making and/or knitting your own though. You might try googling that.

Postby James--76 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:40 am

You can buy one from ebay probably best place to get one. ... 3a6328f273
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:57 am

Another good place (if you live anyplace where it snows) is any good ski shop. They all carry "tuques," which is what these type of hats are sometimes called (I think it's a French word).

Or on the internet, other than ebay, on the web sites of ski stores. But the link James--76 gave above my post looks like your best bet. That's the hat! :)

Return to “Other Collectables”