*104* Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Stanluv25

Re: *104* Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon May 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Ex1lepr0 wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:Great episode, Stan was so cute in it. And I just love Big Gay Al! :D I am very happy they stopped focusing the show on Jimbo and Ned and instead focus on Stan's actual parents. I find Jimbo and Ned stories boring and unfunny. :/ I actually skipped over their scenes together in this one.

So 3/4 of it? :lol:
I like this episode too, but mostly because of jimbo and ned. They're a laugh riot in my book.
By the way, Stanluv, how is it that whenever one of us posts we end up in an argument?

lol I wouldn't call our posts to each other an 'argument.' I don't get annoyed or angry at what you reply to. :) More like general disagreements we want to clarify with one another. :) I don't get a vibe from you that is trying to be argumentative or angry with me.

I guess I don't like Jimbo much because he seems like he's the typical old-fashioned man and trying to make 'a man' out of Stan. And doesn't like how he is a sensitive boy who loves animals. I'm a new-age kind of person who believes in letting kids be themselves and embracing it. Ned is funnier because of his voice box.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue May 24, 2011 3:18 pm

^Well, they rarely use Jimbo and Ned anymore, so I guess M&T don't like them either. I don't feel like discussing Stan though, as we both know how the other feels about him. But you have to admit, Jimbo and Ned are way better than f*cking Randy.
Can't we all just get along?
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue May 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Hm... now you're getting somewhere...

:lol:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
jessiimarii

Postby jessiimarii » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:04 pm

Did anyone else notice White Token sitting behind Garrison on the bleachers?
Timmy'sCousin2010

awesome

Postby Timmy'sCousin2010 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:24 am

I'm gay and find this episode awesome.
Nebojsa13

Postby Nebojsa13 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:44 pm

Sometimes Matt and Trey make these fag loving episodes and I dislike it to say the least,this is just the first one and there are two or three more and I detest them too.But hell,if Matt and Trey talk about tolerance they aught to be tolerant enough to tolerate my intolerance.People have the right to their opinions )so long as they do not worship Hitler or things like that)
joedanger

Postby joedanger » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:28 pm

Wow.
You know - I've learned something today.
BigRon_33

???

Postby BigRon_33 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:52 am

Has anyone noticed that this episode has been edited? The scene where Jimbo and Ned strap a bomb to Enrique is missing, and also the scene where the boys hook Sparky up with a female is missing as well...What is up with that??
triplemultiplex

Re: ???

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:08 pm

BigRon_33 wrote:Has anyone noticed that this episode has been edited? The scene where Jimbo and Ned strap a bomb to Enrique is missing, and also the scene where the boys hook Sparky up with a female is missing as well...What is up with that??

Did you watch this episode on some other channel or on CC before like 8 pm EST? If so then that would be the syndication edit. They cut out some of the filthier content for syndication. And since this is an early episode, they might also need to cut the length down a little so it can accommodate current commercial breaks. After all, we get more commercials per half hour today than we did in the 90's.

You read it! You can't unread it!
flaminghotcheetos

Postby flaminghotcheetos » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:17 pm

never gets old, just never gets old....
FrancescoZZ

What's up with this episode?

Postby FrancescoZZ » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:01 am

Act 2 has been moved all the way back to Act 4, I knew it felt like the episode was missing bits. Fix it!
zzyzx 2

Re: ???

Postby zzyzx 2 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:56 am

triplemultiplex wrote:
BigRon_33 wrote:Has anyone noticed that this episode has been edited? The scene where Jimbo and Ned strap a bomb to Enrique is missing, and also the scene where the boys hook Sparky up with a female is missing as well...What is up with that??

Did you watch this episode on some other channel or on CC before like 8 pm EST? If so then that would be the syndication edit. They cut out some of the filthier content for syndication. And since this is an early episode, they might also need to cut the length down a little so it can accommodate current commercial breaks. After all, we get more commercials per half hour today than we did in the 90's.

I just saw this ep in syndication here on Los Angeles TV. Yes, the scenes BigRon_33 mentioned have been cut even until now, the year 2013. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the old style of a Season One Episode 8)

In L.A., at midnight, one channel (56) shows two back-to-back old season syndicated episodes; then at 1:30 am another channel, (13), shows another old season episode. I throughly enjoy the old cardboard cutouts they used then :)
Wenvertn

Fact

Postby Wenvertn » Tue May 28, 2013 5:07 am

Actually dogs hump each other to prove dominance
Heck yes.
Flare

Lol Sparky

Postby Flare » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:19 pm

Gay little dog. Poor Stan.
Fangrust

Postby Fangrust » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:36 pm

I dont really like season its kinda lame i luv th rest of th seasons though