LEGO South Park Characters

Post your own images of South Park, or whatever! Please keep posted images UNDER 30k!

Moderator: Big-Will

Benzini

LEGO South Park Characters

Postby Benzini » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:17 pm

The boys of South Park are no longer made of construction paper! They exist in the form of LEGO now! There are seven (7) characters all together: Eric, Kyle, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Craig, and Clyde.

Head on over to MOCpages to see more pictures!

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/339761

Which one is your favorite? :D

Hope you like them!
-Evan Bezeredi
Cassius Mallvanic

Re: LEGO South Park Characters

Postby Cassius Mallvanic » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:51 pm

How long did it take you to make them?
Benzini

Postby Benzini » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:23 pm

The design took a few weeks as I could not figure out how to overcome some hurdles (attaching the heads to the bodies, how to attach the legs securely, body structure, etc.). Cartman's body was challenging to make and Kenny's head is the most sophisticated of all seven (7) of them.

Obtaining the parts took much longer (around two (2) months). Too many orders were made to get them as I did not have them readily available. Building them was a blast! Sadly, that was the shortest part of the whole thing :(

On another note, I would LOVE to get a set of these to Trey Parker! I know he buys LEGO sets from time to time to help alleviate the stress given his schedule. I have tried to contact personnel at South Park Studios to see if I could get a set to Trey, but all of my emails and messages have been unreturned. :(

If you, or anyone else on this forum (or website) can help me, I would be a very happy person! :)
Cassius Mallvanic

Postby Cassius Mallvanic » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Lol, even as a LEGO modal, Cartman is a pain in the ass :P
EyelessJACK

I made one too

Postby EyelessJACK » Tue May 14, 2013 6:20 pm

:unhoodedkenny: I made a kenny!

Return to “Fan Art”