SP monopoly?

Post your Ebay auctions or an item you may be searching for here. Someone may be able to help you find it!

Moderator: Big-Will

SP monopoly?

Postby wizard28 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:46 pm

So I'm a South Park fan, but I'm also into board games, and I just found this South Park Monopoly (which I should have guessed would exist, huh.) It's super tempting, but I'd really only want to get it if it has rules that make it unique, isntead of just being themed-- kind of like how the Pokemon version granted powers for rolling doubles.Has anyone played this game to know if that's the case? Thanks!

Re: SP monopoly?

Postby Ryan_Moreland » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:45 pm

Is it just me or is this unavailable in the UK? I have just had to import this from America. There is a German seller on eBay but the price he is charging is quite frankly shocking (£161) double what the Americans are charging! It comes with 6 collectable tokens and the game has been completely overhauled into a South Park theme. If you want to check the rules out before buying you can find these by searching Google for South Park Monopoly rules and the PDF of the rule book is available for download.

Return to “Other Collectables”