Confessions

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Stanluv25

Re: Confessions

Postby Stanluv25 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:36 am

I confess I have 62 or 63 pairs of socks. Not one is a pair of white socks. And I think I still need more socks. Especially after finding out my friend from England owns 120 something.

<3 socks!
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:09 am

Stanluv25 wrote:I confess I have 62 or 63 pairs of socks. Not one is a pair of white socks. And I think I still need more socks. Especially after finding out my friend from England owns 120 something.

:o 120? I have no idea how many socks I have, but it's not near that much. It's not even near to 60.

Stanluv25 wrote:<3 socks!

Cartman likes socks
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Thu May 09, 2013 3:43 pm

I confess that I did NOT like Team America. :?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:50 pm

I will confess that age 30, I have spent the last 9 months living with my parents after 6 years on my own. (This is why my "location" in my profile changed last fall.) It was related to my career and the interruption thereof. I only feel comfortable sharing this now that I am about to start a new job.

Hasn't been the proudest stretch of my life, but after moping around in my hometown for a while, I'm ready to get my shit together and be somewhat of a fucking man. I was getting pretty sick of feeling like a broke-ass piece of shit and the demoralizing process of trying to get a job I might be good at was getting super old. I am ready to claw my way back into the middle class. I am so looking forward to having disposable income again; and health insurance! That's good too! Just gotta make it to the door on Monday and I will have 'survived'.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:57 am

I know how that feels. Three years ago (at the age of 28) I quit my job as a sound technician and had been unemployed for ten months. Almost no income, no health insurance... And on top of all, somebody stole my bike.
Once I hurt my arm and had to take my brother's insurance card to get medical treatment.

Glad you're getting up on your feet again.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:20 pm

I miss being ten where money didn't matter :p
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:18 am

I confess that I don't kill spiders in my house because somewhere, the child within me still thinks I can become Spider-Man.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:57 pm

I'm sad to hear this triplemultiplex. I will not alienate my relatives by telling them I'm a homosexual in case this sh*t happens.

I am actually happy to get a part time job at McDonanalds. More happy than I should be. I keep eating at fast food places just to see how the people there serve me so I can emulate it :I

Glad that unlike trip, I never have to worry about my health insurance. Hopefully Murikans won't have to worry next year. I didn't know Mamot was a sound guy 3 years ago I thought you had been a brewery worker all your working life! It gives me hope I could go into fields I haven't gone into yet :P

I want to walk like a spider still. I need longer legs so i can strut around like that ;_;
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
kylekennypiptweek

Postby kylekennypiptweek » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:59 pm

I confess I haven't been on this site in more than five months. I doubt people even remember me, ah.
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:00 pm

I've seen two post from you but that's about it. That's probably not helpful though.
kylekennypiptweek

Postby kylekennypiptweek » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:08 pm

I'm sorry, I should really apologize more, huh? Uh, confessions, confessions....My room is pink.

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:25 pm

I confess that i mightn't rp again (too addictive!) and i started baking again! Yay!
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:48 am

Unassumption wrote:I didn't know Mamot was a sound guy 3 years ago I thought you had been a brewery worker all your working life! It gives me hope I could go into fields I haven't gone into yet :P

I also worked in a car wash, as a volunteer coordinator (whatever that is) for a civil organisation and as assistant editor at a local newspaper.

Unassumption wrote:I want to walk like a spider still. I need longer legs so i can strut around like that ;_;

I want wheels. Six of them, like a Mars rover. And carbon-fiber exoskeleton.
kylekennypiptweek

Postby kylekennypiptweek » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:33 pm

I have an easel. But, only one canvas.

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:47 pm

I confess that I like girls.

Return to “Hot Topics”