Moderator: Big-Will

simsfan

I understand.

Postby simsfan » Thu May 09, 2013 4:34 am

I will never ask if Tammy Warner will come back again. :D
Kensuke

Re: I understand.

Postby Kensuke » Thu May 09, 2013 1:15 pm

That's all well and good, but I think you should probably cool it with making so many new topics that don't create much conversation or are of much relevance. Posts such as this one should be saved for personal messages or contributed to another topic.

I used to do the same thing when I first joined an internet forum, mods tend to find it annoying when someone creates multiple topics that don't serve much purpose and sometimes feel the need to ban you.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Milo Vonnegut 2

Postby Milo Vonnegut 2 » Tue May 14, 2013 4:47 pm

She's probably dead.

Just like Jar Jar Binks, when he died just a year before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope.
simsfan

Postby simsfan » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Kensuke wrote:That's all well and good, but I think you should probably cool it with making so many new topics that don't create much conversation or are of much relevance. Posts such as this one should be saved for personal messages or contributed to another topic.

I used to do the same thing when I first joined an internet forum, mods tend to find it annoying when someone creates multiple topics that don't serve much purpose and sometimes feel the need to ban you.

That hurt my feelings. :( I go to Off Topic disscussion if I want to write what I want. I don't feel special after what you said. :cartmancry:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:22 am

I have put most of your threads into one big thread. Here's why:
Kensuke wrote:you should probably cool it with making so many new topics that don't create much conversation or are of much relevance.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
simsfan

Dear South Park Studios

Postby simsfan » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:47 pm

I just discovered somebody made a wishlist with all my wishes and I want to know who made it. Also, I want to apologize to Big-Will and other people on forum for the all stuff I've done on this site in the past. Even though forum can be a bit tough, I still like South Park.

Big-Will, Kensuke, UhhIDontKnow, BRMBug, zzyzx 2, GeminiShamrock, Valentine Lovecraft, bailrocks123, Milo Vonnegut 2 and triplemultiplex all rule and I want to just do a shout out to all the people I've written down, all the citizens of South Park and of course the one and only Matt and Trey.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:18 pm

The understandable thing is that you understand your own little mistake but carrying on like a telephone will make it not understandable
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
simsfan

Postby simsfan » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:06 am

(ugly)Bob wrote:The understandable thing is that you understand your own little mistake but carrying on like a telephone will make it not understandable

:evil:
Milo Vonnegut

Re: Dear South Park Studios

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:12 am

I
(ugly)Bob wrote:The understandable thing is that you understand your own little mistake but carrying on like a telephone will make it not understandable

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.

II
simsfan wrote:Big-Will, Kensuke, UhhIDontKnow, BRMBug, zzyzx 2, GeminiShamrock, Valentine Lovecraft, bailrocks123, Milo Vonnegut 2 and triplemultiplex all rule and I want to just do a shout out to all the people I've written down, all the citizens of South Park and of course the one and only Matt and Trey.

Not sure what impact I had, but thanks for the shout out. :)

Return to “General South Park Discussion”