New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Discuss rumors and ideas here!

Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too]

Postby rocko1221 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:44 pm

I think they should definitely have some episode spoofing American Hustle or Wolf of Wall Street. Those were both big movies of the year that would make great spoofs like when they did World War Z or Scarface in Medicinal Fried Chicken haha

Postby LTIan » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:15 pm

I got some episode title ideas:

The Femdom Fatale Gang (A Gangster/Gunmoll Parody)

A Canadian Halloween (Another Halloween Special, this time in Canada)

2015 (A Parody of 2012)

Cinder-Wendy (parody of Cinderella)

I'd gladly tell you what they're all about, but... I need make topics for each of them.

^^; As I do not know when I'll be able to make new topics.

Postby JamesPup » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:51 pm

LTIan wrote:I got some episode title ideas:

The Femdom Fatale Gang (A Gangster/Gunmoll Parody)

A Canadian Halloween (Another Halloween Special, this time in Canada)

2015 (A Parody of 2012)

Cinder-Wendy (parody of Cinderella)

I'd gladly tell you what they're all about, but... I need make topics for each of them.

^^; As I do not know when I'll be able to make new topics.

I'd like to hear about "Cinder-Wendy". You could write about it in "FanFic".

Postby JamesPup » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:42 pm

I know the kids didn’t like playing baseball but I was thinking still of the kids going to games at their local AA or AAA minor league baseball teams. I love to go to mine and recently saw an amazing comeback win off a grand slam homerun.

I’ve been wanting to say this one for a while, Kim Petras, the worlds youngest transsexual. She sounds like a fun person to mention or have on the show. She even is a pop star and is German, sounds funny to me.

I want a Towelie episode. What if Towelie works as a news reporter. On the same news team as Tom and Tammy Thompson.

What about exploring the boys ethnic backgrounds, which I assume is European. And with lots of jokes on their ethnic backgrounds.

Postby BRMBug » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:12 pm

JamesPup wrote:What about exploring the boys ethnic backgrounds, which I assume is European. And with lots of jokes on their ethnic backgrounds.

They could be doing a genealogy study for school, and then Kyle and Cartman find out they're distantly related.

Postby JamesPup » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:22 pm

The dentist. Maybe the fears and unknowns of the dentist come to light in this episode of South Park. Perhaps Shelly gets to have her braces removed too. And Shelly makes a new friend who is a girl that likes Stan. Let the fun begin.

It doesn’t fit South Park that good but fishing is so fun. I would like fishing but I don’t know how to make it work. South Park is too snowy. They could eat their catches too.

What about making fun of Clint Van Zandt. I guess he is kind of like Sergeant Yates but I still see Van Zandt a couple of times of year in the news with like missing people or police stand offs. He is just so sure of himself. I still remember when Yates dressed up like a female prostitute and was farting cum into the evidence bag, good stuff. I thought of Clint doing it, it was the best.

Not to offend those that have them but what about those “stretched ear piercings” ? I don’t know what they are really called but I’ve seen tons of guys and girls with them in recent years. I had never seen them but on Africans but then like 5 years ago I started seeing people with them. They are so weird and I can’t believe people would get these irreversible earrings. Can you imagine these people in their 70’s. They would have these weird ear lobes that have a big hole in them. There grandkids would be like what the hell happened to your ears. No one has done these stretched out ear lobe earrings yet as a joke in anything I think. Sounds like a fairly fresh idea. I see people at my gas station, grocery store, college, and neighbors with them. They are everywhere. What if Butters got them, hahaha or Carman did because he thought all the cool people had them. I would think it would ruin someone’s life but I’m mellow dramatic about things like this. The earrings could be The Crab Peoples return. Crab People, Crab People. Taste like Crab talk like people.

What if Carman comes up with a plan to kill hundreds of Jews. He starts a Jewish cruise ship or something like it and plans to sink the boat like the South Korean ferry boat that sank and like the Costa Concordia. In both cases the boat sank some and took on water and people died and most importantly the Captain got off okay. Cartman could become the Captain for this episode.

Tie in the E.T. Atari cartridge landfill excavation and what happens to all of those unused cartridges. Its an evolving story so it will be to see what happens.

I was thinking that the old wise tale was true. That our elderly do sh*t themselves when they see hot sauce. I was picturing an old guy standing near a table at a Mexican restaurant when another customer spots diarrhea sh*t spewing down his shorts and onto the floor. The kids test it out and its true that old people crap all over the place when they see hot sauce.

Postby AlabasterClam » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:06 pm

Ike tries out for the Canadian world cup futbol team.

Postby JamesPup » Sun May 11, 2014 8:58 pm

I learned that Donald Sterling is Jewish so am thinking that similar circumstances could happen to Kyle that Sterling is going through. Like with Kyle dating Nichole and he could get caught saying racist things and he could own something that was of worth. I personally don’t care what Sterling said but most of America does and are killing this guy. Have face visors in it too, they are popular now. Also why not get Cartman to defend Kyle and go on his side and Stan and Kenny take the opposite side against Kyle.

I might be the first and last one to say it but as I saw The Amazing Spider-Man 2 I couldn’t help but think that Andrew Garfield looked a lot like a young Matt Stone. With some research I found out that they both are half Jewish. Maybe that is it? But the whole thing got me wanting to see Kyle as Spider-Man for some reason.

What about the fun of drinking alcohol at the airport. They have restaurants there and you can get bombed. I don’t think anyone has done this before. Maybe Randy has to fly somewhere because of work and starts getting trashed at the airport. Sounds like you could get a lot of funny ideas from this.

Can’t remember if someone said it before but the Dorner manhunt keeps coming up for me. He was the ex cop that drove to the snowy mountains in California and who was wanted for murder and swore death to police. It still makes me think of how it could happen in South Park. Surprisingly not that many people knew about this case. I guess it will just be passed up but that a wanted person would hide in South Park sounds cool.

What about what is happening in Nigeria starts to happen in South Park and girls start to get abducted and sold into slavery and sexual slavery.

I was thinking of making fun of Oprah but you don’t see her much these days. I think she has a TV channel and that could be used for some jokes. Plus I think I heard she has an all black girls private school. What if she is secretly gay and rapes the young black girls at the school. She could do it sometimes with other gay talk show hosts like Rosie O'Donnell and Ellen DeGeneres. Scenes could acted out what Sandusky did in the shower rooms maybe but that may be too old and not fresh enough. Not sure if Minge and Gary should come back as people hated the joke I think. I would like them to come back and be content with all the sex they get now. Maybe name Rosie’s and Ellen’s pussy and anus and get them into the story plot? They could have funny slant term names for themselves. Could joke on Ellen’s selfie that is the most re-tweeted tweet. Like a selfie of her genitals and maybe young black girls getting raped. Makes me want jokes on Lupita Nyong’o too.

Postby MrBabaca » Sun May 11, 2014 10:53 pm

JamesPup wrote:[TEXT]

Postby AlexTri89 » Wed May 14, 2014 4:23 pm

They should do an episode that involves making fun of that damn "Selfie" song LoL

Postby JamesPup » Sat May 17, 2014 12:34 am

I recently read an article that said America is one of the only countries that don’t allow transgender people to serve in their military. Many of the US’s allies allow transgender’s to serve like Australia, UK, and Israel. In the article it stated that it is about time that transgender’s are allowed to serve. Sounds like South Park to me with all the transgender jokes that have floated around over the years. Could we be seeing something like this in an up coming show?

Towelie is the worst character that South Park has ever made right? So why not make a new one that surpasses the old. I was thinking of a character like Towelie but that is a catheter? . What sounds worse then being shoved up someone’s urinary track? I guess it would have to be someone’s ass but still this one is number one. I guess that this character would not be a marijuana addict which would suck and couldn’t have a catch phrase or could it? Could be that the government did it again but this time created Catheters that are alive and their job is to help people with easier catheter use for those that need one. The thing is that who really knows someone that needs a catheter? They would have to be pretty old or sick. Still watching someone use a catheter on South Park would be funny enough for me. I still haven’t watched a real person insert one into their body and have been kind of wanting to see the live action.

Boxing or UFC fighting.

Michael Sam and the kissing and cake kissing he did after getting drafted to the Rams. Yeah I was watching and saw that. What about jokes on him like. Why did Michael Sam like getting drafted by the Rams? Because he was already used to getting rammed in the assh*le so it felt like nothing new. I hope the jokes would be better then mine. Also Sam is cross eyed, has bad teeth, and has a big physique. He is just so funny to be gay. His boyfriend is white and his family has like an Italian mobster history. Sounds funny if the mob came after these two love birds for the embarrassment they have caused or something.

I read an article recently about Japan and the war policy they have. Like they are not allowed to attack others using their military at all. Like if a US ship was under attack then Japan could not help unless Japan was threatened, they are only allowed to defend themselves. So the article said that Japan is thinking about changing their constitution so that they would be able to be more active militarily. I was thinking that the whole thing could be used by South Park to make a great episode. They did a good job with Whale Whores. I guess I want to see Japan get carried away and start talking sh*t to other countries in meetings and that they start wars that didn’t have to of happened. It could start with everyone being happy that Japan would be able send troops now and maybe fight in NATO and other things like that. Maybe like Japan helping in conflicts that the US gets into. Plus they could help with China and North Korea. But I was thinking that their people in meetings start saying “oh I got this” and then using excessive military force and start using force when things could have been handled in talks. I really don’t care and think it is a good idea that Japan helps out more militarily. But I wanted people to say they don’t want Japan to help as my idea. South Park could do it however they want. It could end with everyone surrounding Japan and the constitution having to be rewritten again that Japan doesn’t use military force unless in self defence. Well Japan hasn’t changed their constitution yet so this idea has a long waiting period before you could use it.

I read that Sears is going out of business in the future. I only am mentioning it because South Park did part of an episode about Blockbuster going out of business. I read that since 2005 when Sears merged with Kmart that they have been losing money. I guess predictions are lots of their stores are going to be closing and that they may not make it over the next 10 years. I guess it is the Down Fall of Sears. I was thinking of the kids having pick your career day and Butters picking to be part of the Sears family. Little did he know that Sears is secretly run by Nazis and Hydra. Butters somehow gets to work at Sears as the end draws near. I was thinking of the movie “Down Fall” and the ‘Captain America Winter Soldier’ movie as what some scenes would be like. On YouTube there are many Down Fall videos of Hitler trying to do thinks and failing. They are very funny. Anyways I thought Sears would be a good pick if Blockbuster was. I still shop at Sears like once a year and will miss them. I wonder what business will replace all of the Sears‘? I mean there is like a Sears at every mall I’ve ever been to. That is a lot of space and some other store will probably take all of there places. I wonder who will make the move and take Sears’ place? Could be worth buying their stock, I know Facebook would have been.

You ever eat at a restaurant and there are all kinds of flies and gnats flying around and landing on your food and in your drink? God I hate that. I just want to see something like that happen on South Park. Maybe the mission to rid the world of flies is taken on.

If there is going to be a girls episode I would think to include the love of the movie Frozen. Girls are still crazy over that movie. My female cousins still are watching the movies, listening to the soundtrack, and singing “Let It Go“.

What about Wendy or some of the other girls getting involved in sports? I was thinking of seeing Stan at Wendy’s volleyball games and getting fat just sitting on the bleachers as Wendy gets into shape. I was thinking of volleyball, golf, and swimming.

Okay I got the idea that there could be a serial killer in South Park. The first killing could start in the first episode of the season and then in the tenth episode which would be the last one of the season. The killer is caught and unmasked. The killers identity would be a secret the entire season until the last episode. There could be like just a minute of time or more given to the serial killer plot in each episode. It could start with a TV reporting of disemboweled human remains being found at a children’s playground in South Park. Then more killings happen and it is thought to be the work of a serial killer. The fun would be everyone guessing who the serial killer is.

Postby JamesPup » Tue May 20, 2014 6:22 pm

Wow I have had a lot to say recently. I don’t expect people to read all I have to say but if you do cool!

Gay Kids
I don’t think that any of the kids in the 4th grade are gay yet so why not one coming out? It can be a boy or a girl. I kind of want to see it be a girl and she can tell another girl that she likes her and wants to date her and kisses her. They can get into a fight about it but by the end of the show the other girl can stand up for the girl that had kissed her and say she is now okay with it and wants to date the other girl. Sounds kind of hot to me.

Unflushable sh*t
I remember in High School one day when I was in the bathroom that me and a couple of guys discovered a sh*t in the toilet that was unflushable. You could flush the toilet as many times as you wanted and the sh*t would not go down to pipes. It would just spin around in circles in the toilet. It was because this sh*t was so thick. It has lead me to think of how some people would have to live their lives if this was something that they had to encounter every day. They would most likely not be able to use the toilet or would have to cut the sh*t up somehow like with a knife to get it down the drain. I’ve come up with theories like this person was born with an incredibly large anal track. So large that a sh*t would build up in there at a larger size then the toilet pipes are. Another idea was that it was the use of enormous dildos that made it so a larger sh*t would be produced. Either way it must suck to not be able to flush your sh*t everyday. What if this mystery happened in a South Park episode?

Sharon Osbourne
From what I remember Sharon Osbourne was first on TV for me when MTV did a show about the Osbourne's family and it showed the family in their house. The next thing I know is that Sharon was popular and on TV shows. Now she is like on a talk show every morning. How did she get so popular with people? Its like women listen to her and her advice. I just find her to be an idiot along with her husband. Can't believe women are listening to her about how do things. What has happened?

It goes without saying but with Godzilla doing so good at the box office will we be seeing Mecha-Steisand any time soon? I saw that South Park put up a pic of Mecha-Steisand on their Twitter account. I was thinking of how Pip could come back to life as a ghost or what if he is now a Shobijin which were the small fairies that accompanied Mothra in the Godzilla movies. Maybe Kenny dies very early on and together Pip and Kenny aid Mothra or some celebrity turned Godzilla character to defeating Mecha-Steisand? Also a flying vagina monster that squirts enemies to death sounds cool. The flying Vagina monster could have a giant anus on its backside and sh*ts every so often and maybe it is a weapon somehow. Ghidorah sounds fun to see fighting too. Ghidorah is the one with three heads. What if the heads were of an ass, a vagina, and a penis. And because Ghidorah has no arms he can not masturbate. Why not have the monster seek constant sexual stimulation from other monsters for its three heads? I went and saw the movie and it was pretty good. I hear that they are going to make a sequel Godzilla movie also. I thought they would have a cool preview of the next Godzilla movie at the end of this one but there wasn’t one, darn.

Michael Jackson
What if the Michael Jackson hologram is used a lot more then it is being used. The hologram starts to act like the old MJ acted. Children are raped and more.

Blackshades Virus
I read this story about people spying on others with viruses and blackmailing them. ... _inthenews
Sounds fun for a show.

How WWE lost major money and stock. I guess it is over a new television deal with NBCUniversal that WWE signed where they didn’t get much money and over an online streaming network they created and have only like 666k subscribers. Not sure but I don’t see WWE going out of business. I would think to buy their stocks once they hit as low as they can go and stabilize off. I could be wrong but looks to me like the stock may be up in a year or twos time. The market is too risky for me to invest. I would think someone might be able to double or triple what they invest with this stock if they play it right. It would just be the worst if WWE went out of business. I just don’t see it happening though. It will be fun to see what happens over WWE in the future.

Goth Kids
What about the next Goth kids ep??? I can see a grave yard scene. Maybe bringing someone back from the grave. Kind of like Indian burial grounds with dead Butters but that someone is really brought back. Either way I see a scene with Goths in a grave yard.

Our Young White Women
Why not joke on white chicks that choose blacks to date and have kids with. Most likely they become black and white trash. As blacks equal poor usually. Could focus on white girls that choose to take a step back from middle class life and go into becoming a family that is poor and less then what she was used to. Full of Mulatto children. God knows who wants these things?

Postby JamesPup » Sun May 25, 2014 6:16 pm White Pride
There has been a lot of news coverage of pro-White websites of recent. Like of Frazier Glenn Miller Jr. and Anders Behring Breivik being part of them. I was thinking of that. What if Cartman gets tired of Kyle talking back and decides to create his own white pride site and without knowing that there already were some. His site can be white supremacy or white nationalism. It becomes very popular and donations are setup where Cartman starts making lots of money. He misappropriates the money and is what most of these sites do, I’m making this part up. Don Black, the guy who runs Stormfront starts to talk business with Cartman in a meeting and a war is created over who will have the best anti-Zionist site on the web. Maybe Cartman’s life is now on the line and he now relies on everyone’s help to survive, including Kyle and Token. To me anything like this would sounds funny as hell.

Zoophilia & Bestiality
Has South Park done a show on Zoophilia and Bestiality yet? I was thinking of one like Nambla. I remember I heard that a lot of people were caught on a farm and it was some sort of gathering for them all to have sex with animals. I think they had all met online and it was like a big week long party and event. Kind of sounds funny. South Park has done cross species breeding like a pig and elephant but I don’t think any humans have been caught yet having sex with animals. Makes me think Cartman’s mom would do it. Also would it have counted in Jewfin Gerald had sex with his wife?

What if someone in South Park is possessed by Satan and it is like the Exorcist film?

Elliot Rodger
Elliot Rodger was pretty crazy. I see him as like Kyle because Elliot was Jewish but also like Cartman because of women trouble. At least usually Cartman had trouble with women. The manifesto that Elliot wrote is too funny. Like starving all women in concentration camps to death and how if I don’t get sex then no one will and in vitro fertilisation only. Who did this guy think he was? I would like to see a kid go crazy and write a 140 page manifesto about something stupid like Elliot did. The police really dropped the ball with Elliot. Have the police get real close to catching the SP Elliot and then they don’t see any problem and let him go. Am I the only one who watched his Youtube video? He was like a Criminal Minds villain or something. The whole thing is too funny to be real. And have where the kid goes to a website that is negative of women like Elliot did. I would have thought the attack date of Elliot had to do with the X-Men movie coming out because J-Law is in it. Also I guess he liked Mega Millions lottery which was won that night. Also they dug up all the E.T. video games. But because of how long the manifesto was he must have been panning the attack for a while. I still want to know if he too put his wiener in Jennifer Lawrence’s cut out mouth. Elliot also reminds me of Seth MacFarlane and the virgin in his movie coming out called 'A million ways to die in the west'.

Chinese finger trap
What if Butters is playing with a Chinese finger trap and gets his wiener caught in it or two boys get both there wieners caught in the same finger trap. It would be like touching wieners with your cousin.

Postby JamesPup » Fri May 30, 2014 8:55 pm

Sex Change
What if one of the kids gets a circumcision but it goes horribly wrong and the penis is cut off and badly damaged. A doctor suggests that the best solution would be to give the kid a sex change. And so the kid ends up getting a sex change. Sounds to good to be true that this would happen to someone.

Red Sox
It’s a long shot but I would like something about the Red Sox. They are really sucking this year but whatever. What about Jerry Remy, the announcer and former Red Sox player. His son killed his fiancée and is now getting life in prison. Just an interesting bit of news to me.

Edward Snowden
I want to see Snowden killed on South Park any way they want.

Comic Book Store
Is it too Simpsons like to have a comic book store in South Park? It could just be in one episode and then get burned down. I go to one like once a week is why. I guess it is an outdated thing.

Flappy Bird
I heard that Flappy Bird is coming back in August for downloading. It is a very popular free app game. Also I read that the Flappy Bird creator is making a new game. I can totally see the kids playing this game on their phones.

Okay this is gross but here it goes. I just remembered that if you drink a lot of Icee’s that it changes the color of your sh*t. I remember one day when I thought I had a terrible illness because my sh*t was blue. Sounds like a funny story of someone thinking they are dying but it was only the Icee drink. Its never been talked about that I know of also and Icee’s are a popular drink.

Donald Sterling
I just found out that Sterling is a toilet brand so if SP did do Sterling they could have him turn into a toilet head and spew feces from his mouth which would be a toilet seat.

Postby Ryan_Moreland » Sat May 31, 2014 3:57 pm

Wow JamesPup you got some great ideas, perhaps you should consider joining the writing staff! :)

I would love to add one here from across the pond we recently had an EU directive passed which was 'the right to be forgotten' within days thousands of criminals put claims into Google to have all evidence of their offences removed from search engine results. It would be so comical if it were not so serious in some cases, however it would make a fantastic episode, perhaps bringing back Pip (like Kenny often does he may just be one of those characters that mysteriously get resurrected) who has been absent for some time doing some dodgy dealings, perhaps bringing in a combination of Edward Snowden, the Crimean crisis, and the rise of right wing politics in western Europe. Cue stage set for traditional SP hilarity as Pip sets a precedent to have his involvement in these events (as an evil mastermind!) expunged from search results. This would prompt Father Maxi to think, well if it good enough for Europeans, why not us American Catholics (guess you know where that one would go). Perhaps also Mr/Mrs Garrison could decide he wants all evidence of his 'sex change' and lesbianism expunged from history! The possibilities growing from this are endless! I'm sure there is plenty Cartman would love to hide :lol:

Return to “Episode Speculation”