Terms and agreements

Think you've seen a bug on the site? Post it here and we'll do our damndest to squash it!
RenoD

Terms and agreements

Postby RenoD » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:26 pm

When i go on southparks website i get this box with terms and agreements that
i need to agree with. It will show up the first time you visit the website but with
my ipad-mini it shows up the hole time and i keep cliking agree. On each thing i click on the site it shows up again and i need to keep agreing. And I am using safari and i
am in West-Europe.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Terms and agreements

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:26 am

RenoD wrote:When i go on south park's website i get this box with terms and agreements that i need to agree with. It will show up the first time you visit the website but with my ipad mini it shows up the hole time and i keep clicking agree. On each thing i click on the site it shows up again and i need to keep agreeing. And I am using safari and i am in West-Europe.
You might have cookies disabled for this site. If that's the case, the site is not going to remember you when you leave one part of this site for another, and you'll be asked to agree again to the terms of service.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
RenoD

Re: Terms and agreements

Postby RenoD » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:55 pm

Ah so that was the problem. Thanks anyways :).

Return to “Site Bugs”