Would Legalization change Your Smoking Habits?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

jfast94

Would Legalization change Your Smoking Habits?

Postby jfast94 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:10 pm

If pot was legalized would you smoke more than you do now? Or if you haven't, would it being legalized make you smoke?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Would Legalization change Your Smoking Habits?

Postby Big-Will » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:50 pm

I'd still be pot-free. I can't think of a thing against it, it's just not my thing.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:03 pm

So for me I would buy some marijuana if legal and as rate now I don't smoke as it is illegal. I think I could get away with smoking like twice a week like before I go out drinking. I think I would just buy a sweet expensive ounce and that would be like $555. So I think I would try to just smoke like half a gram per smoking. That might cost me like $10 for like 10 hits. That is pretty expensive but a person can get high after only like 3 hits easy. Also I would need a nice pipe for like at least $150. The money of it is what would slow me down in use. Vaping is a whole world I have not tried yet and so that would be an option also. 8)
What seems to be the officer problem?
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:12 pm

Big-Will wrote:I'd still be pot-free. I can't think of a thing against it, it's just not my thing.
same here
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:13 pm

It probably wouldn't make a difference for me. That stuff isn't good for your lungs or for your brain, at least in the long term. I tried it a couple of time, it's enough for me to satisfy my curiosity. But it would make a difference for the State, they could do like they do with cigarettes, put a tax on them and seriously prosecute illegal selling. That's the difference I see between pot being legal and pot not being legal: the former means your State and honest people making money out of it, the latter means only criminals earning from it.
He is the record!
Sara Bubamara

Postby Sara Bubamara » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:40 pm

iloveyouguys wrote:
Big-Will wrote:I'd still be pot-free. I can't think of a thing against it, it's just not my thing.
same here
totally 8)

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”