Please Reply Immediately atfer Reading

This is the feedback forum. Please use it to leave comments about features or anything else you would like seen added to Southparkstudios.com
SouthAl93

Please Reply Immediately atfer Reading

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue May 23, 2017 9:36 pm

I can't get my wiki to process my changes because it keeps telling me, "Sorry! We could not process your edit due to a loss of session data." and those two white side borders are in the way. I need an answer right now please so please tell me what's wrong.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Re: Please Reply Immediately atfer Reading

Postby JamesPolo » Tue May 23, 2017 9:48 pm

The white borders have been around for as long as I remember. At least since the last major update of this site, around the time Hulu took over video playing. I'm sorry the wiki is not letting you update it. I've heard you are contributing a lot. You will have to talk to Nall as Nall is the only person that works for this site. Nall just did a new update of the site and so as a consequence, the wiki must have broken some. Report the issue with Nall, so it can be fixed, as no one else repairs this site but Nall.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue May 23, 2017 10:08 pm

JamesPolo wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 9:48 pm
The white borders have been around for as long as I remember. At least since the last major update of this site, around the time Hulu took over video playing. I'm sorry the wiki is not letting you update it. I've heard you are contributing a lot. You will have to talk to Nall as Nall is the only person that works for this site. Nall just did a new update of the site and so as a consequence, the wiki must have broken some. Report the issue with Nall, so it can be fixed, as no one else repairs this site but Nall.
I sent him a private message. Is that the way to contact him on this website?
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue May 23, 2017 10:09 pm

I've never written nall but I think that is just what Big-Will would say to do.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue May 23, 2017 10:21 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 10:08 pm
JamesPolo wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 9:48 pm
I sent him a private message. Is that the way to contact him on this website?
It is. Hopefully you get a reply.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “Feedback”