*1014: Stanley's Cup*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Shiek927
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 10:46 am

Postby Shiek927 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:15 am

Gothic_Butters wrote:Well, I'm actually looking forward for this episode tomorrow. Finially, an episode that doesn't revolve around Cartman's fat ass. That's why I havn't been too pleased with season 10 so far, is because it just had way too much to deal with Cartman, and it looked like Stan was becomming less of in important character.

This will be very nice and refreshing to see a story about Stan again, seeing that he is one of my favorite characters.
\

Here here! Maybe the boys are playing at a Thanksgiving game. I didn't even know there was pee wee hockey, you'd think it was too dangerous :shock:

Yeah, this IS the first time Stan had his name on the title. I wonder what CLK on the hat on the kid means(mercedes?).
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
Czul_kitty
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:57 am

Postby Czul_kitty » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:46 am

iceiwynd wrote:I'm pretty sure it's Stan, too, about to choke on the shot. The setting is perfect, you've got the arena lights right down on him, and he looks totally uncertain and in mid-shot. Even just one skate is up, like he's gonna move forward, and you can see the puck just in front of him.


Really? I thought it looked like he was skating away, and that kid's on floor because he's laughing so much. I don't know. That's just my strange judgement (spelling?).
Image
I come from Wiltshiore! Ooohh aarrr!!
Stanley_Marsh109
Posts: 11554
Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 11:21 pm

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:00 pm

This one actually looks pretty damned good. IIRC all the Stan episodes are good.

Which is fortunate, as this is the last chance for a good episode this run.
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Image

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
Gothic_Butters
Posts: 302
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:35 am

Postby Gothic_Butters » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:36 pm

Indeed. This will be a very refreshing episode. I've had about all I can take of Cartman.. I hope he is not in this episode at all, or at least only in there for a little bit. Sure, he's an important character, but the last handful of episode have been all about fat boy! Let's see some more stories about Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Butters, Tweek, and... PIIIIIIIIIP (Sorry, Jen has rubbed off on me with the whole Pip thing..)

Seriously, though, I'm excited to see an episode about Stan!




Oh, and by the way.. is this the last episode of season 10? I heard somewhere that it is.
Image
Image
Grizim
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:57 pm

Postby Grizim » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:52 pm

Who here had a job when they were nine?

Both Stan and Cartman are going downhill. A Stan-based episode is just as bad as a Cartman-based episode. Kyle isn't so great either but he's probably the one whose stuck to his personality and age the most over the years. Same with Kenny but of course Kenny's too cool to get lines on South Park anymore because Matt and Trey just can't handle him.

I want to see an episode where Kenny sets Butters on fire and then pisses in his face.
Image
As enjoyable as abuse.
Spacefille
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:12 pm

Postby Spacefille » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:31 pm

Grizim wrote:I want to see an episode where Kenny sets Butters on fire and then pisses in his face.


... Why?
DevilAngel16
Posts: 1105
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:12 pm

Postby DevilAngel16 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:09 pm

*squeals* THE ADORABLENESS! ^_________^ *glomps Stan*

...I'm assuming that that [i:92e53]is[/i:92e53] Stan in the picture. XD

I saw a commercial for this episode last night. It made the episode seem even more awesome.

"Stan Marsh will have to coach...the peewee hockey team!" It was said in the voice that Trey used in [i:92e53]Biggest Douche in the Universe[/i:92e53]. You know, the movie trailer voice over guy. "Rob Schneider..." XDDD

I can't wait until tomorrow!!! *fangirl*
Image
Image
Image
Image
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11181
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:29 pm

Seems good. Just more of a reason as why Stan rocks.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
iceiwynd
Posts: 2905
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:24 pm

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:00 pm

Shiek927 wrote:I didn't even know there was pee wee hockey, you'd think it was too dangerous


The parents are what make it too dangerous.

I highly doubt it's Stan skating away. The other kids fell down probably because they just can't stay up. Besides, if he was just skating away - well, doesn't do a good job of explaining that puck right in front of him. (By the way, that's still one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Holy god.)

Also, I love - love, love, lovelovelovelove love - how people are bitching about Cartman being an episode hog when it's Kyle who's been the huge episode hog this season, and yet I have not seen one complaint about it. Seriously, you people are awesome. Before Go God Go, Kyle was the episode hog. Go God Go airs, Cartman's first real bits of episode hogging in this run, and people are all up in arms. And absolutely no complaining about Kyle. Awesome.
Shiek927
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 10:46 am

Postby Shiek927 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:19 pm

XD, You know, I never thought about it that way. I guess it's when Kyle is a more interesting and lovable character and Cartman is just this annoying overrated s**thead who's getting more episodes then he's worth that people forget. But your right, Since theres so much Cartman/Kyle battles, He DOES get as much or nearly as much.
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...



"Whats your name?"

"What's in a name?"

Kyle and Rebecca.
crazyQH
Posts: 1237
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:47 pm

Postby crazyQH » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:08 pm

Shiek927 wrote:XD, You know, I never thought about it that way. I guess it's when Kyle is a more interesting and lovable character and Cartman is just this annoying overrated s**thead who's getting more episodes then he's worth that people forget. But your right, Since theres so much Cartman/Kyle battles, He DOES get as much or nearly as much.


I agree with you 100% ^ :)

Anyway, here they are Lior, I tried my best to take a couple pictures of the commercial, but all I had to take them with was my cell phone so the quality sucks. But, the commercial went something like this...

(This guy is talking same voice as the announcer for Rob Schneider's movies in TBDITU)
Stan Marsh is a washed up forth grader. Now he's going to have to coach...a peewee hockey team!:
Image
[Pan to a shot of these kids] (sorry for the sh*tty photo)
Image
"Can he turn these kids from bedwetters into winners?" (or something along those lines)
[Cut to a shot of Stan saying something like, "Oh Jesus."]
Image

There ya go. Again, sorry for the crappiness in quality, but there it is. :)
kilkenny14
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:43 pm

Postby kilkenny14 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:14 pm

Why doesn't Kenny ever have one episode about him or something. All he does every episode this season is say, "Mmprpph", or something like that. (I speak Kenny)
DID YOU SAY SOMETHING TO ME, SCISSOR TITS?!?!?!
Bunneh
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:17 pm

Postby Bunneh » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:24 pm

YESS! A Stan episode! :D

I CAN'T wait!!!! This just made my whole week! *runs around like a maniac*
Grizim
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:57 pm

Postby Grizim » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:55 pm

Grizim wrote:Who here had a job when they were nine?

Both Stan and Cartman are going downhill. A Stan-based episode is just as bad as a Cartman-based episode. Kyle isn't so great either but he's probably the one whose stuck to his personality and age the most over the years. Same with Kenny but of course Kenny's too cool to get lines on South Park anymore because Matt and Trey just can't handle him.

I want to see an episode where Kenny sets Butters on fire and then pisses in his face.


Because Butters, the lamest and most annoying character on the show, is constantly getting attention while Kenny is the one who deserves it.
Image

As enjoyable as abuse.
Prof. Destructo
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:30 pm

Postby Prof. Destructo » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:30 pm

Mighty Ducks parody?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests