*1107: Night of the Living Homeless*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin

*1107: Night of the Living Homeless*

Postby nall » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:51 am

SOUTH PARK
TITLE: "NIGHT OF THE LIVING HOMELESS"
Episode #1107/Air date: APRIL 18, 2007

Increasing numbers of homeless are eating, sleeping and asking for change all over South Park. The boys are working to solve the homeless problem once and for all.
jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:56 am

sweet
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:02 am

Crow's gonna love this... :lol:
Carlordau

Postby Carlordau » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:29 am

This episode sounds promising with "the boys," so I'm hoping they all get equal parts in this episode.
I'm guessing by the title its going to be a horror spoof and with Randy in the picture, he's going to have a minor role and going by recent episodes starring him, he's going to be an idiot.
wizard_man

Postby wizard_man » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:38 am

people are saying this is the last one
Carlordau

Postby Carlordau » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:40 am

wizard_man wrote:people are saying this is the last one

i'm guessing what they are referring to is its the last one of the first half of the season and the second half will come out in October, like last season.
UnkieHerb

Postby UnkieHerb » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:57 am

Sounds good.

My prediction: The boys each take homeless people into their homes, Cartman tries to use them as slave labour, and Stan and Kyle try to stop him (and they'll be a crack about Kenny being poor with the obligitory "F**k you!" in response).
gooneh

Postby gooneh » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:34 am

Sounds like a kenny episode to me :o
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:38 am

Nommel wrote:Crow's gonna love this...

Exactly what I thought when I first saw this.

Aw man, it took so much longer than usual to get announced, I had to go to bed and check back here in the morning (which is now), and I had three dreams on what this episode would be about last night. XD Two dreams were announcements, one of the dreams I actually got 16 minutes through the "episode" before waking up. Wow. I'm so pathetic/obsessed. XD

Okay, I'm looking forward to this, but this time when they say "the boys: I really hope that they actually mean that the boys will play a sufficient role so that they can actually be present for oh, say, around twenty minutes of the episode? And with all four of them, too - this episode had BETTER have some Kenny involvement in it. I got it right in Lice Capades so I'm hoping it happens here too. ;__;

Still, looking forward to it. The picture with Randy in it up there might either mean he'll actually have a role, or it's just a generic shot. (On that note, actually, I'm wondering if we'll end up getting a montage of sorts. Dunno why, just popped into my head.) Especially if it's increasing numbers of homeless, then maybe increasing numbers of people giving change, and Randy's one of them... I dunno. Could probably go either way.

And I'm expecting a good moral at the end. And hopefully a town meeting. Those usually turn out well. :B Can't wait to see this one, hopefully it's good to sustain me until... July 27th.
Olivia42

Postby Olivia42 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:19 am

You know, for a while now, I've wanted to move to a big city and live as a homeless person for a year. I'd keep all my stuff in storage and my money in savings so that I won't be able to access it if I'm tempted to give up. I would sleep wherever I could find shelter, and play trombone on the street for tips to buy food. I think that would give me more life experience than college has.

Regarding the episode itself? We'll just have to wait and see.
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:24 am

I hope not too much Cartman or Randy.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:50 am

Hopefully this'll be a good one to finish off the first run. I don't want a bad one and have to wait till October for another one.
darkheartdan1990

Postby darkheartdan1990 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:52 am

Oh god not more Randy, he's starting to get on my nerves! On the plus side, it sounds like Kenny might be involved!
tjrd

Postby tjrd » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:54 am

They've done quite a few horror spoofs throughout the years (Pinkeye, The wacky molestation adventure, Grey dawn, Ginger kids - to name a few) but they usually bring something new to the table.
I really hope Cartman will be a raging assh*le again, he's been a bit soft this season...
Let's fighting love!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:47 pm

Olivia42 wrote:You know, for a while now, I've wanted to move to a big city and live as a homeless person for a year. I'd keep all my stuff in storage and my money in savings so that I won't be able to access it if I'm tempted to give up. I would sleep wherever I could find shelter, and play trombone on the street for tips to buy food. I think that would give me more life experience than college has.

Regarding the episode itself? We'll just have to wait and see.

That sounds like it'd make a good "hypothetical". You know the type of thing, "For a million dollars, would you live on the streets for a year." Actually, five years would be even better. You'd have to spend 5 years living (possibly) in squalor and fending off the elements, but after that, you'd be set for life.

Anywho, as far as the episode goes... well, I'll just have to see it.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”