*1110: Imaginationland*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:00 pm

KillingKenny666 wrote:Stan and Kyle weren't really together in this season.


At least they're focusing on them and their friendship again in this one episode, instead of Cartman hogging the limelight all to himself (as usual)...

@ Indigo Rose: Yeah, I know! This plot actually sounds original and fun!

:mrgreen:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
DevilAngel16
Posts: 1105
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:12 am

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:03 pm

WHOA.

Sounds like Stan and Kyle are going on a trip to Narnia.

This sounds flippin' awesome! I'm excited for this one.

Oh man. I seriously wish I had someone to fangirl with right about now...
Image
Image
Image
Image
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:05 pm

DevilAngel16 wrote:WHOA.

Sounds like Stan and Kyle are going on a trip to Narnia.

This sounds flippin' awesome! I'm excited for this one.

Oh man. I seriously wish I had someone to fangirl with right about now...


I'll fangirl with you! I don't have anything better to do right now...so why not?

:mrgreen:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
KillingKenny666
Posts: 1525
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:16 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby KillingKenny666 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:08 pm

I wonder what Stan and Kyle do.
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Indigo Rose » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:09 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
DevilAngel16 wrote:WHOA.

Sounds like Stan and Kyle are going on a trip to Narnia.

This sounds flippin' awesome! I'm excited for this one.

Oh man. I seriously wish I had someone to fangirl with right about now...


I'll fangirl with you! I don't have anything better to do right now...so why not?

:mrgreen:

May I join? This seems definitily fangirl-worthy in my book!
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:12 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
DevilAngel16 wrote:WHOA.

Sounds like Stan and Kyle are going on a trip to Narnia.

This sounds flippin' awesome! I'm excited for this one.

Oh man. I seriously wish I had someone to fangirl with right about now...


I'll fangirl with you! I don't have anything better to do right now...so why not?

:mrgreen:

May I join? This seems definitily fangirl-worthy in my book!


Sure, why not!

*dances around in a circle*
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
DevilAngel16
Posts: 1105
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:12 am

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:12 pm

^Yes, of course. The more fangirls the better. XD

I hope we get a press image/teaser soon.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Steve Austin
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Steve Austin » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:14 pm

Could go either way.
KillingKenny666
Posts: 1525
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:16 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby KillingKenny666 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:14 pm

Well, this better be good. I have a feeling it's better than Le Petit Tourette.
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:16 pm

DevilAngel16 wrote:^Yes, of course. The more fangirls the better. XD

I hope we get a press image/teaser soon.


I'm into the image- the videos never work/load properly on my computer...

:cartmanhappy:

I can't wait!
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
candies
Posts: 1127
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:37 am

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby candies » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:18 pm

They'll probably show it on midnight like " More Crap".
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:19 pm

candies wrote:They'll probably show it on midnight like " More Crap".


Oh, is that when they do that kind of stuff? I'm kinda new to this new episode preview thing...

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Indigo Rose » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:20 pm

I'm staying up till midnight then!

*dances in the fangirl circle*
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
KillingKenny666
Posts: 1525
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:16 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby KillingKenny666 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:21 pm

When I see the preview, I'll know if it's funny or not.
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:23 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:I'm staying up till midnight then!

*dances in the fangirl circle*


Me too. It's not too hard for me, I'm usually up until 1 AM...

It's like a circle pit- a form of not-so-violent moshing danced in a circle, with participants pushing each other forward within the circle!

*dances some more*
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 2 guests