*1110: Imaginationland*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:55 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:17 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:We want good, original storylines!

Here here!


*Weh-hey!

*My special expression/saying to express joy, determination, support, and the like.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
RyFry
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:38 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby RyFry » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:31 pm

Made me think of the boys' cough medicine trip. :o
Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:27 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Indigo Rose » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:33 pm

RyFry wrote:Made me think of the boys' cough medicine trip. :o

THAT'S what I was thinking could make this episode better. Kittens in hats ^^
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:55 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:38 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:
RyFry wrote:Made me think of the boys' cough medicine trip. :o

THAT'S what I was thinking could make this episode better. Kittens in hats ^^


Or perhaps a spazzing, dancing Kenny- that'd completely make my day!

:mrgreen:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
CartmansCuzzin
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:48 am

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:10 pm

Um kay...and where's Kenny again? :unhoodedkenny:
Image
BigBroflovskiFan
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:42 am

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby BigBroflovskiFan » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:18 pm

CartmansCuzzin wrote:Um kay...and where's Kenny again? :unhoodedkenny:

Aw I know!

When was the last time Kenny was there doing something? Seriously, I can't even remember.
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:55 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:25 pm

BigBroflovskiFan wrote:
CartmansCuzzin wrote:Um kay...and where's Kenny again? :unhoodedkenny:

Aw I know!

When was the last time Kenny was there doing something? Seriously, I can't even remember.


Me neither. I think the last time they acknowledged him was in Lice Capades, which wasn't even that great of an episode...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
BigBroflovskiFan
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:42 am

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby BigBroflovskiFan » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:33 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
BigBroflovskiFan wrote:
CartmansCuzzin wrote:Um kay...and where's Kenny again? :unhoodedkenny:

Aw I know!

When was the last time Kenny was there doing something? Seriously, I can't even remember.


Me neither. I think the last time they acknowledged him was in Lice Capades, which wasn't even that great of an episode...


OH yeah! When they thought he had the lice.

Cartman picked on him in Night Of The Living Homeless for being poor, but that wasn't much of anything.
Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:27 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Indigo Rose » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:34 pm

I think he was kinda sitting around in Le Petit Tourette, but I don't think he had any lines.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
BigBroflovskiFan
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:42 am

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby BigBroflovskiFan » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:41 pm

Maybe he'll be with Cartman in this new one? But I guess that's kind of unlikely, if they were gonna put Cartman with someone for this kind of ep, it'd probably be Butters.
RyFry
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:38 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby RyFry » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:43 pm

Yeah, he was in "Le Petit Tourette" but didn't have any lines.

He's becoming dead-weight.
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:55 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:09 pm

RyFry wrote:Yeah, he was in "Le Petit Tourette" but didn't have any lines.

He's becoming dead-weight.


Poor Kenny. The way they're going at it, why not just take him out of the group of boys for good?

:(
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
krazykarl12
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:31 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby krazykarl12 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:24 pm

this ep will be off the hizzoook.

the first two were very sweet. cartman see's a leprechaun? awesome.
Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:27 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Indigo Rose » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:25 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
RyFry wrote:Yeah, he was in "Le Petit Tourette" but didn't have any lines.

He's becoming dead-weight.


Poor Kenny. The way they're going at it, why not just take him out of the group of boys for good?

:(

Again?
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
RyFry
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:38 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby RyFry » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 pm

The first few seasons he was a pivotal character. Then he died. Now he's been back for a few more seasons.

History does repeat itself..

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests