*911* Ginger Kids

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

themanthecartman

Re: *911* Ginger Kids

Postby themanthecartman » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:57 pm

Funny episode
Favourite Character: Cartman
Favourite Episode: Child Abduction Is Not Funny OR The Jeffersons
duremar

Postby duremar » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:10 am

Cartman is rather clever than stupid.
sonuvabiskit

Postby sonuvabiskit » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:17 am

Very funy episode. I thought I was the only one that got creeped out by very light-skinned people with red hair and freckles.
megabattle3

Postby megabattle3 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:07 am

Im actually ginger myself................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................AND I THINK THAT THIS EPISODE IS FUNNY AS HELL! :lol: :D
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:48 pm

In the production blog entry for this episode, it mentions that there is a little "inside joke" in this episode. I think I caught it, but I'm not too sure. Did anyone else by any chance catch it?
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
seamus yarr

Postby seamus yarr » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:56 pm

AxayPaulene wrote:In the production blog entry for this episode, it mentions that there is a little "inside joke" in this episode. I think I caught it, but I'm not too sure. Did anyone else by any chance catch it?

na i didnt catch it
tell us please
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:59 pm

AxayPaulene wrote:In the production blog entry for this episode, it mentions that there is a little "inside joke" in this episode. I think I caught it, but I'm not too sure. Did anyone else by any chance catch it?

Big-Will has his own web site. Perhaps the answer you seek is there? Click on the following link, then click on "9" in the list of seasons on the left, then scroll down to episode 911, and click on the magnifying glass icon.

Big-Will's Web Site
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:03 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:

Big-Will has his own web site. Perhaps the answer you seek is there? Click on the following link, then click on "9" in the list of seasons on the left, then scroll down to episode 911, and click on the magnifying glass icon.

Big-Will's Web Site

The first one on that list was the one I was thinking was the inside joke.
Πιστεύω σε σας

zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:04 pm

AxayPaulene wrote:The first one on that list was the one I was thinking was the inside joke.

Yah! 8)
axter

Postby axter » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:56 am

Hi , the joke is about the Japanese woman that could not have the bad red genes :) I think T or M did marry one as they hate the ginger kids :)
I hate one too :)) my brother =)) that really has no soul.
AxayPaulene

Postby AxayPaulene » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:18 pm

axter wrote:

Hi , the joke is about the Japanese woman that could not have the bad red genes :) I think T or M did marry one as they hate the ginger kids :)

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. I don't think they really hate ginger kids, though. Do they?
Πιστεύω σε σας

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:28 pm

Trey pretty much said in the commentary that Gingers creep him out. Why? :/ ('tha hell?)
malc

'Ginger kid'

Postby malc » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:13 pm

I'm not ginger and probably never but if there is a ginger reading tell me where u offended by the 'Ginger Kids'! :D
nne

Re: 'Ginger kid'

Postby nne » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:55 am

malc wrote:I'm not ginger and probably never but if there is a ginger reading tell me where u offended by the 'Ginger Kids'! :D

Well... there's this guy... :--D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY39fkmqKBM
A.M.M.D.

Postby A.M.M.D. » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:25 am

I like this ep but some people are taking this way to serial!
(Yes im talking about that "National kick a ginger day" thing and the whole Coppercap (ginger kid) incident on Youtube)

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”