*1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

ssouthparkk4602
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:49 am

Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:25 pm

Ahhhhhh.... No politics. :)
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
lianalizard
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:05 pm

Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Postby lianalizard » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:29 pm

amazing episode,
south park NEVER lets me down
I didn't frown for one second
_____________
    eat
    sleep
    south park
nwt000
Posts: 1735
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:47 pm

Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Postby nwt000 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:36 pm

7.7/10
Pros: Cartman's racism overreaction and great disaster movie set up.
Cons: Kenny's unnecessary death and too much toilet humor (I thought South Park doesn't rely on shock value that much anymore).
I think South Park took two steps backward with this one. Before we know it, Stand wil hurl on Wendy again, Craig will start flipping people off again, Kenny will go back to dying in every episode, Cartman will go back to saying "Screw you guys, I'm going home!", the kids will go back to the third grade, the show will be all shock value and toilet humor over great satire, and Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Butters, Wendy, Craig, Clyde, Token, Jimmy, Timmy, Tweek, Bebe, Red, Kevin, the other kids except for Cartman, and all of the adults will all become background characters who never speak, and I don't want South Park to ever go backwards. That would also be a sign that we all die on 12/21/2012 as well. So would we all want to die because South Park is making the world go backwards? Absolutely not! I hope Kenny dies only once, if at all, in Season 14, more hatless scenes (keep up the good work on that M&T), deeper insight on Stan and Wendy's relationship, more focus on the secondary characters, Cartman getting screwed over again and again, the kids (not just the Fab Three and their tagalong loser enemy) go on vacation to somewhere warm, more deaths (of random crowds, not Kenny or any other established characters), antics of Garrison and Mackey, "mkay?", female 4th graders (that includes Wendy, Bebe, Red, and the other 4th grade girls), sports, ripping on the works of Seth McFarlane, an attack on Robot Chicken, awesomely cool kickass satire, and more South Park merchandise like plush, books, a FULL console game, board games, action figures, clothing modeled after the characters' clothes, and other cool collectibles. Can't wait for St. Patrick's Day! Will there be any major South Park announcements between now and then? If so, keep me posted. I guess this could be my last post of the year. It's been a great ride. P.S. Try to make a NASCAR episode in the near future Trey & Matt. I would love to see what you think of it and see rednecks saying stuff like "They wrecked his car!" if Dale Earnhardt Jr. were to wreck and don't forget to rip on Jimmie Johnson and Kyle Busch and make them the villains of the episode if you ever decide to make an episode like that. EDIT: one more wish for Season 14: less Cartman-centric episodes. Thank you in advance.
Last edited by nwt000 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lianalizard
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:05 pm

Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Postby lianalizard » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:40 pm

nwt000 wrote:7.7/10
Pros: Cartman's racism overreaction and great disaster movie set up.
Cons: Kenny's unnecessary death and too much toilet humor (I thought South Park doesn't rely on shock value that much anymore).
I think South Park took two steps backward with this one. Before we know it, Stand wil hurl on Wendy again, Craig will start flipping people off again, Kenny will go back to dying in every episode, Cartman will go back to saying "Screw you guys, I'm going home!", the kids will go back to the third grade, the show will be all shock value and toilet humor over great satire, and Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Butters, Wendy, Craig, Clyde, Token, Jimmy, Timmy, Tweek, Bebe, Red, Kevin, the other kids except for Cartman, and all of the adults will all become background characters who never speak, and I don't want South Park to ever go backwards. That would also be a sign that we all die on 12/21/2012 as well. So would we all want to die because South Park is making the world go backwards? Absolutely not! I hope Kenny dies only once, if at all, in Season 14, more hatless scenes (keep up the good work on that M&T), deeper insight on Stan and Wendy's relationship, more focus on the secondary characters, Cartman getting screwed over again and again, the kids (not just the Fab Three and their tagalong loser enemy) go on vacation to somewhere warm, more deaths (of random crowds, not Kenny or any other established characters), antics of Garrison and Mackey, "mkay?", female 4th graders (that includes Wendy, Bebe, Red, and the other 4th grade girls), sports, ripping on the works of Seth McFarlane, an attack on Robot Chicken, awesomely cool kickass satire, and more South Park merchandise like plush, books, a FULL console game, board games, action figures, clothing modeled after the characters' clothes, and other cool collectibles. Can't wait for St. Patrick's Day! Will there be any major South Park announcements between now and then? If so, keep me posted. I guess this could be my last post of the year. It's been a great ride. P.S. Try to make a NASCAR episode in the near future Trey & Matt. I would love to see what you think of it and see rednecks saying stuff like "They wrecked his car!" if Dale Earnhardt Jr. were to wreck and don't forget to rip on Jimmie Johnson and Kyle Busch and make them the villains of the episode if you ever decide to make an episode like that.

the classics are the best though!
_____________
    eat
    sleep
    south park
James--76
Posts: 1229
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:44 am

Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Postby James--76 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:49 pm

Great episode to finish of a great season, happy to see Kyle had a big part in the episode.I can see where he`s coming from it used to gross me out that alot of kids pee in the pool but i guess that's what the chlorine is for. I loved kyle`s little arguments with cartman he had about the minorities, and Stan said his classic line ,poor kyle drinking the pee should have just held on a few more seconds there then made matters worse by eating a banana this episode gets full marks.

10/10
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
gudlyf
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:17 pm

Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Postby gudlyf » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:01 pm

Final hidden alien pic and lyrics to The 'Minorities' song: http://clak.us/ts4z
JustSit
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:29 pm

Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Postby JustSit » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:05 pm

nwt000 wrote:7.7/10
Before we know it, Stand wil hurl on Wendy again, Craig will start flipping people off again, Kenny will go back to dying in every episode, Cartman will go back to saying "Screw you guys, I'm going home!", the kids will go back to the third grade, the show will be all shock value and toilet humor over great satire



Ahhh, the good ol' days. One can only dream.


This episode was mediocre at best, Butter's comment about Cartman surviving was classic, the dramatized zoom-in of the girl peeing in the pool was funny and a little gross. Cartman's song was great, very Weird Al-esq but I agree with most of you that it was a bit long, though I liked the Native American-gross comment. Seeing everyone at the park wearing soaked t-shirts was funny, and funny 'cause it's true. I think this episode may have worked if they had extended it into a two parter and developed the story a bit better. Seemed rushed to me.

I'd be curious to find out what sparked this idea. Was it a haphazard idea created just to take a shot at 2012, or was there a real-life experience it was based off of?
Peg
Posts: 2709
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:42 pm

Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Peg » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:18 pm

ssouthparkk4602 wrote:Ahhhhhh.... No politics. :)

You even forgot to shave your beard after all that lame discussing in forums! :lol:

I still haven't seen it yet. And I refuse to read this thread until I've seen it.
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Aleicia
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:15 pm

Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Aleicia » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Does anyone have a link for the episode? :lol:
Peg
Posts: 2709
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:42 pm

Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Peg » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:23 pm

Aleicia wrote:Does anyone have a link for the episode? :lol:

Isn't on this site yet, dude. :P Nor is it downloadable right nyah. You still have to wait a couple of hours.
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Aleicia
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:15 pm

Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Aleicia » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:28 pm

Peg wrote:Isn't on this site yet, dude. :P Nor is it downloadable right nyah. You still have to wait a couple of hours.


Ahh...I can't watch it on this site...well, I guess if it's not on here, it won't be anywhere else right? Oh well.
Peg
Posts: 2709
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:42 pm

Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Peg » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:29 pm

Aleicia wrote:
Peg wrote:Isn't on this site yet, dude. :P Nor is it downloadable right nyah. You still have to wait a couple of hours.


Ahh...I can't watch it on this site...well, I guess if it's not on here, it won't be anywhere else right? Oh well.

Yup. Just wait, if it's up, ssouthparkk4602 will post a link for you. :P
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Aleicia
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:15 pm

Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Aleicia » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:32 pm

Peg wrote:Yup. Just wait, if it's up, ssouthparkk4602 will post a link for you. :P


Oh yes, he's given me a few links before. :lol:

Was the episode a good one? I hope it is!
kengc
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:55 pm

Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Postby kengc » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Pissing in the monkies was fantastic, then getting shot!
LOL, brilliant!
ssouthparkk4602
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:49 am

Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:47 pm

"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests