*403* Quintuplets

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Re: *403* Quintuplets

Postby 25fara5 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:22 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Screw you guys Romania is my home!

I mean yeah:
-----we were(are) poor and buried in sh*t
-----the government lied to us
-----we think at (and do) unprotected sex every day
-----the president is a sailor that lost his fleet at a poker match
Ok but it's a nice country.
Image :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Postby sergiulik » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:54 pm

this episode isn't funny at all.You make Romania look like a atomic bombarded country.You make Romania look poor,yeah it was poor,but now the situation is much better....You made the Romanian accent semm like Russian....I asure u that romanian accent isn't nothing like russian...get a life... and first get documented before criticizing a country... MORE u insulted the whole Europe..... I'm Romanian and i feel offended btw _l_

Postby sergiulik » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:59 pm

nall wrote:The boys discover 8-year-old contorting quintuplets from Romania. Cartman decides to stage his own performance. The quintuplets and their grandmother defect from Romania and wind up staying at the Marsh's home. Thanks to Grandpa Marsh the girls' grandmother gets "loved to death."
The girl's father is brought in by the Romanian government to demand his daughters back, Janet Reno to the rescue!

Hey,I just saw the Quintuplets episode I am offended by it.... before criticizing a country get documented x( if you could tell the producers to stop making noob untrue remarks I'll be greatfull

Postby agustina0407 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:18 pm

I know it sucks when people from another country makes fun of yours, but come on!
It's not that bad!
As far as I know, they've never mention MY country, which sucks because for me it's always funny to see "us" in a tv show that I like (I may be wrong because I haven't seen all SP episodes) I would love to see that ;)

Anyway, I loooved this episode for the parts of Kenny singing. That was so sweet!! :D
South Park es lo más! ♥

Postby Deathskid » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Kennys singing is awesome
iam no-life

Postby iam no-life » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:02 pm

i liked the episode,
but the flags on the town hall are not the ones from Romania but from Belgium.

Postby CARTMAN RULES!! » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Hahahahaha randys dad can still get lucky at like 80 thats awsome

Postby capt_falcone » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:18 pm

The way Randy tells the girls about their Grandma is priceless. :lol:

That's right, a mothafuckin bunny!

I say the whole world must learn of our peaceful ways. By force!

You motherwreckers!

Postby Malex » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:18 am

Romania isn't Russia bastards. We are not that f*cking poor, and we are not like that. Oww, am I too sensitive? Then why this is the only south f*cking park episode when you directly say : screw and a country name or another swears? You rabit f*ckers!

Postby Malex » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:22 am

Well, you are the biggest idiot I ever saw. I bet I have a better PC then you and your f*cking nation do have

Postby Malex » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:24 am

No, you are living in Japan because you have a freaking little penis or you love them

Postby Malex » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:32 am

And that was my comments for all of the anti-Romania comments. Thank you!

Postby babbman » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:59 am

if i was in this i would sew oprah take her show and use the money to own the quintuplets

Postby vodafoneclient » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:11 am

@r41n If you are smart enough and have initiative you can do very well here, I guess you were "too good" for this armpit of a country. :assface:
I'm proud to live in this beautiful country, where you can have as much as fun as anywhere else. 8)
About the episode, I don't want to state the obvious wich was already told here, but I want to say that I found it pretty funny. Instead of looking at the features that seems negative you should look at Kenny's story. He would have loved to live in Romania, where his talent was apreciated and where all the romanians loved him.
USA is not the best at everything you know. :lol:

Postby Nutu » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:52 am

Im from Romania,first of all what's with the russian accent?romanian ppl dont have that accent.I think it's too exaggerated,my country is not that poor,it's just the politiciens that are stealing from us,by using stupid laws,high taxes,etc.The point is Romania could be more "good" with the right ppl in lead.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”