*1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

mandala_akasha

Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion

Postby mandala_akasha » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:32 pm

I loved this episode! Especially whenever Randy said, "I'm so startled!"! I've seen every episode of South Park so far, and none have been totally disappointing. Yes, there have been some that could have been better, but I've never walked out on one!
Also, I had the same problem over the weekend that those above me were describing. Must have been some weird internet glitch!
bloodyrose23

Postby bloodyrose23 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:17 pm

OMG! I am so...startled!

Dude, i don't think that will EVER get old! :lol:
StotchBabe12

Postby StotchBabe12 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:36 pm

So, after that particular episode, who else wanted to totally marry Randy Marsh? Wow... he's slowly becoming one of my favorite characters.

'And there's Shelly... wave to the camera, Shelly!'

I think that the Guinea-saurus Rex was definitely my favorite thing. Despite the fact that they were tearing the town of South Park apart at its seams, those guinea pigs were so delightfully adorable in their costumes. I wanted to go out and adopt 20.

It took me about twenty minutes to figure out which movie they were trying to parody, mostly because I've never seen Cloverfield and I really don't plan to, I probably should have come here first instead of trying to IMDB a movie that I didn't know the name of. Oh well, I really super enjoyed this episode.

The Peruvian pan flute bands was a decently funny angle, and Craig breaking that fourth wall with the four main boys, but I really gotta say that my main focus on this episode was the B story with Randy and the camera. Dammit that was too funny. I may have to watch them again.
::Gasp:: I am so startled!

~ Sixela ~
Adamisk

Postby Adamisk » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:39 am

One of the BEST episodes I've seen! Argh, love the Pirate Guinea Pig. Problem is, I haven't seen Cloverfield yet...so now I'll probably just laugh through the whole movie. "Wave to the camera!" Thanks for this one guys!
Mrs Broflovski: "Gerald, what're we gonna do? Our son is a cat pee addict."

Cartman: "Lame."

Butters: "My name is Butters. I'm eight years old. I'm blood type O. And I'm bi-curious"
KrApPyJOE

Postby KrApPyJOE » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:57 am

OMG THAT IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!the bees the dragons all of them!!!!!! :)
Ifigenia

Postby Ifigenia » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:26 am

'Wave to the camera Shelly.." AHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha the 2nd parts kicks ass! I watched it with my brother at an internet cafe and when the guinea pirate appeared we laughed so hard that all the cafe stopped just to see our pc and why we were laughing! Great Day...
erjolog

Postby erjolog » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:31 am

Wow!! A program about my country :mrgreen: !!! I really liked it, it was really funny :lol: , because there are actually flutbands in Peru, and they actually sell CDs. And the guinea pigs, it was really funny because they are actually a typical dish in my city :lol: (u may think it´s disgusting, but it´s actually really nice :wink: ) and how they travelled through Peru: the nazca lines, the Misti Vulcano(where my city is) and Machu Picchu!!(and thats a 20 hour trip with the bus)
It was really funny :mrgreen: !!
Fav. character: Me(eric) Cartman!
2nd fav Character: Chef
3rd fav character: mexicans
saludos^^
ChOpPiNwEwEsIsNoTcOo

Postby ChOpPiNwEwEsIsNoTcOo » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:43 am

Ifigenia wrote:'Wave to the camera Shelly.." AHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha the 2nd parts kicks ass! I watched it with my brother at an internet cafe and when the guinea pirate appeared we laughed so hard that all the cafe stopped just to see our pc and why we were laughing! Great Day...

haha!! yeah. "and there's Shelly. Wave to the camera Shelly." "Dad!!!!!" haha and when the Guinea Sourus Rex comes out, "There's Shelly. Oh! there's Shelly with the dinosar!!! Shelly do a peace sign or something!!! OH!!!! I know!!! put out your hand so it looks like your HOLDING the Guinea Sourus!!!" then with the bus, "I...I...I....got a great shot of it from outside, Sharon". BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT episodes. my second && third faves. Le Petit Tourette is first. :lol: :cartmanevillaugh:
--Sallie Kate
[[Well i ain't a doll, this ain't a dollhouse:)]]
chirschambres

Postby chirschambres » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:48 pm

craig is the man!. he should have given the homeland security guy the finger though.

also was that that 80s song cars at the end! one of my favorite extended episodes
BluexHearts

Postby BluexHearts » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Wow! Randy is so....Random.

He is becoming one of my favorite character. :P
Pathy

Postby Pathy » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:18 pm

erjolog wrote:Wow!! A program about my country :mrgreen: !!! I really liked it, it was really funny :lol: , because there are actually flutbands in Peru, and they actually sell CDs. And the guinea pigs, it was really funny because they are actually a typical dish in my city :lol: (u may think it´s disgusting, but it´s actually really nice :wink: ) and how they travelled through Peru: the nazca lines, the Misti Vulcano(where my city is) and Machu Picchu!!(and thats a 20 hour trip with the bus)
It was really funny :mrgreen: !!

ohhh another peruvian here, I'm from there too :D I'm glad that they did two episodes about Peru, its a beutiful country, and this episode was so funny, the guinea pigs were sooo cute, and Randy with the camera, I couldn't stop laughing :lol:
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:27 pm

What a great 2-part episode! Randy with the video camera was just gold!! 'Wave to the camera Shelley!' :lol: And always saying 'I'm so startled!' All the video camera moments were amazing, it seemed so real (lol). I was actually fearful of the Marshes, the animation was stunning. Loved when Sharon finally lost her temper on him about it, I love her, she can come out with great moments like that. In the end Randy didn't even have a tape inside it!!! :lol:

Loved Kenny dancing to the Peruvian music in the beginning! So cute! :D

Craig just became awesome now! Loved how he was narrating and how unenthusiastic he sounded all the time. Loved when he stepped on the special disk thing 'Now there are sparks coming out of my eyes.' LMAO It is exciting, not knowing what will happen next whenever the boys get themselves into sticky situations like this. :D

Loved when the boys show up at Craig's in the end dressed in sombreros!! :lol:

Oh yes, and the guinea pigs were adorable! :mrgreen:

Great stuff, 10/10
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
TrickyOne

Postby TrickyOne » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:12 am

jpoirier587 wrote:seriously, whats wrong with you people? i actually registered just to ask u this.

im a big sp fan but if you think this was funny your either delirious, drunk, or flat out dumb.

Haha, I love it when people accuse others of being stupid by writing, "Your dumb" or "Your stupid" when they're obviously the idiots who don't even know how to spell. So ironic.

Funny episode. But I get the feeling stupid people who register just to post a rhetorical question might not understand the humor.
Kenny Lenny

Postby Kenny Lenny » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:14 am

HAHAHA.

We are but players of the stage.

Great words, Craig~
ktub137

Postby ktub137 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:40 am

''Wave at the camera shelly'' LOL

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”