*1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

PvtJamoo

Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion

Postby PvtJamoo » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:19 pm

Ben Roethlisberger haha.
Kekira

Postby Kekira » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:19 pm

This is gold! Poor Butters, and who didn't see Kenny's death coming. haha
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:22 pm

We need that Tiger video game. I would buy it.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Sure enough, there's Butter's trimming a bonzai tree.
'Scuse me, I mean "Bummers". lol

The stage seems set for a 3rd act Independence Day parody. At least that's what the last scene in the Oval Office has me thinking.

You read it! You can't unread it!
zinc55

Postby zinc55 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:30 pm

loved the new intro, episode was pretty good. Not one of my favs, thogh.
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:32 pm

For some reason, I keep thinking that the wizard-alien was that adult turd-in-the-punchbowl unwillingly stuck into a costume. I don't know why, I didn't see anything in the episode that would hint towards that.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
GregW

Postby GregW » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:32 pm

I thought it was a great episode, Bummers going crazy over bush, giving the chimpanzee money and it going around and banging was awesome.
Last edited by GregW on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
At least we have аssholes, you dumb girl!
Pegazeus

Postby Pegazeus » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Solid opener. Started off great, didn't really understand where it went. But it was a solid 8/10.
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Pretty average episode. I did like the part where Stan and Cartman played the 'Tiger Woods' video game :lol: . I so want one so badly. And Butters being all angry about 'brush'.

The whole wizard-Alien part was kinda dull, but it has some moments where Kyle and Butters shot the Wizard-Alien.

9/10. Nice episode and an awesome intro :D
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:37 pm

So, now for my thoughts on the episode as a whole!

Overall, I liked it. Fairly decent episode. Weak ending, I'd say, but I'm guessing that they just couldn't figure out how to wrap it up and they didn't want to admit it by sticking in the crab people. I'd personally prefer crab people to wizard-alien, but hey.

The best part was the video game! :lol: I'm going to spend the next week laughing at it. Pure genius! Honestly, that should be a real game!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:39 pm

So they turned the whole sex addiction thing into an elaborate excuse for male infidelity. Delightfully ridiculous.

Butters bush runner could've climaxed a little better. (pun intended)

That video game captures my own opinion of the Tiger Woods drama. It was the single most interesting thing to ever happen in the history of golf. A year from now, I won't care about it at all again.

Incidentally, those companies that dumped Woods as their pitchman this year are going to be kicking themselves next year. Nobody's going to care he f*cked around when he's back on his game and winning and sh*t. They'll slowly come crawling back.

You read it! You can't unread it!
biltho

Postby biltho » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Hey anyone know how long it takes for the episode to be available on here after it has been broadcast?
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:41 pm

7.4/10
Weird, but not weird in a bad way like Pinewood Derby. I am so glad it made Obama look like a dope. Wizard aliens? What a dumbass! When will M&T stop killing Kenny every episode? I thought his rebirth meant not dying all of the time. What a star studded episode! I also liked Butters being called Bummers and Trey's cover of Sexual Healing. Good, but not great begining to the season. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 was funny with Elin always chasing Tiger with a golf club and hitting him.

P.S., is Butters gay now? He said he never wants to see bush again.
Diabeteth

Postby Diabeteth » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:46 pm

nwt000 wrote:7.4/10
Weird, but not weird in a bad way like Pinewood Derby. I am so glad it made Obama look like a dope. Wizard aliens? What a Dumbass! When will M&T stop killing Kenny? I thought his rebirth meant not dying all of the time. What a star studded episode! I also liked Butters being called Bummers and Trey's cover of Sexual Healing. Good, but not great begining to the season. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 was funny with Elin always chasing Tiger with a golf club and hitting him.

P.S., is Butters gay now? He said he never wants to see bush again.

Whoa, the point wasn't to make Obama look dumb. I mean, the wizard-alien was there, right? And they still kill Kenny sometimes, duh! And as for Butters being gay... I think he's just an innocent fourth-grader who doesn't understand what he sees, so innocent that he can stumble into pimping without knowing what's going on.
dinkle41

Postby dinkle41 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:49 pm

The chimp part was the best!!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”