*608* Red Hot Catholic Love

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin
Posts: 1493
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 8:52 am

*608* Red Hot Catholic Love

Postby nall » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:50 am

"Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys" you say? Not on Priest Maxi's watch.
Even if it means traveling to the Vatican and enduring the real-life
challenges of a 4K video game, circa 1982. Oh, and Cartman craps out of
his mouth.
cartman rox u
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:21 am

Re: *608* Red Hot Catholic Love

Postby cartman rox u » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:10 pm

i dont think i understand... wouldnt crapping out your mouth taste horrible?
codeguruj
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:57 pm

Re: *608* Red Hot Catholic Love

Postby codeguruj » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:03 am

This was one of the most disappointing episodes of South Park ever. Priests are pedophiles and men of the cloth are generally parasites. The bible is a man-made fiction and religion encourages people to believe something without evidence. Religion is a disease that people cling to when they are too lazy to think for themselves. In the end we should just be nice to each other because this is the only world we have.
jewish pride
Posts: 1534
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:11 pm

Re: *608* Red Hot Catholic Love

Postby jewish pride » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:12 pm

codeguruj wrote:Religion is a disease that people cling to when they are too lazy to think for themselves. In the end we should just be nice to each other because this is the only world we have.

check out the 2 episodes of go god go

loved the part with cartman dancing in kyle's money and winning the fricking medal hahahhah
and of course the end where he is going to take a bath with the money and kyle ruins the fun for him lol
Pip Tweek
Posts: 5101
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:15 pm

Re: *608* Red Hot Catholic Love

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:08 pm

Teacher: ...and at any time did Father Maxi ever try to put something in your butt.

Stan: ...you mean like....money? What?

Butters: you mean like a goldfish?

:lol:
Ianstan
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:12 am

Re: *608* Red Hot Catholic Love

Postby Ianstan » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:23 am

The Catholic Boooaaat!!! :assface: :cartmanko'd:
capt_falcone
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:57 am

Re: *608* Red Hot Catholic Love

Postby capt_falcone » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Yeeeeeeah, Kyle's money. :lol:

codeguruj wrote :
> This was one of the most disappointing episodes of South Park ever. Priests
> are pedophiles and men of the cloth are generally parasites. The bible is a
> man-made fiction and religion encourages people to believe something
> without evidence. Religion is a disease that people cling to when they are
> too lazy to think for themselves. In the end we should just be nice to each
> other because this is the only world we have.

You clearly missed the message of this episode.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/capt_falcone

That's right, a mothafuckin bunny!

I say the whole world must learn of our peaceful ways. By force!
DerpDeDer206
Posts: 0
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Postby DerpDeDer206 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:35 am

Why does there always have to be a message in south park episodes? cant it just be a funny show??!?!
kitten1630
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:10 pm

Postby kitten1630 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:07 pm

ummm i think it would tast like vomit
Karlfred
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:37 pm

Re: *608* Red Hot Catholic Love

Postby Karlfred » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:06 pm

One of the best episodes they've ever made, in my opinion.
capt_falcone wrote:Yeeeeeeah, Kyle's money. :lol:

codeguruj wrote :
> This was one of the most disappointing episodes of South Park ever. Priests
> are pedophiles and men of the cloth are generally parasites. The bible is a
> man-made fiction and religion encourages people to believe something
> without evidence. Religion is a disease that people cling to when they are
> too lazy to think for themselves. In the end we should just be nice to each
> other because this is the only world we have.

You clearly missed the message of this episode.

The main message was that religion has been warped into something it's not. People will warp a religion into something that suits their own ideologies, as a way to retain power and keep the masses in control. This is why religion get's such a bad name. We must return to the essentials of Christianity, the teachings of Christ, it's a very beautiful thing. Unfortunately, what it has turned into, is a corrupt, vile institution that has caused more harm than good. That was the message. I'm Christian by my own definition because I use the teaching's of Christ as a moral guide for my life, but the Church kicked me out for not agreeing with them. Go figure.
jjmonster12
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Postby jjmonster12 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:43 am

r
Kiks
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:16 am

Postby Kiks » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:49 am

The mayor of south Park as announced that for first discovering this healthy way of eating. Young citizen, Eric Cartman will be given, a freaking metal.

AAAHHHH X0

heheh love it
Destructoboy
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Ads

Postby Destructoboy » Fri May 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Im never gonna get another redbull
claytonwyatt
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:40 pm

it doesnt work

Postby claytonwyatt » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:59 pm

ive been watchin all the episodes in order now and this episode hasnt worked for the last 4 days ive checked it :
speed freak Daneil
Posts: 0
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:33 am

?

Postby speed freak Daneil » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:33 am

I'll try googling "Is it possible to crap out of your mouth?"

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests