*1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

TrickyOne

awful

Postby TrickyOne » Tue May 17, 2011 3:54 am

Not the worst episode ever since Crippled Summer takes that honor. But still pretty bad. They exchanged writing and humor that builds on storylines for crudeness and shock. Kind of like the newer Axe commercials being shown with this episode...

Ah...the irony, since they mention that this is the flaw with FG in Cartoon Wars. And now SP goes down the same loser road.
iuliana_regina

Still Hating it....

Postby iuliana_regina » Tue May 17, 2011 8:45 am

Another sh*tty episode... This new season is just soooo lame! I really didn't think this episode was funny. It was slightly better than the first two but still horrible. I'm starting to think that SP is really over... I'm going to watch season one again so I can remember why I loved this show so much for years! :( :( :(
selenesteets

I can queef on command

Postby selenesteets » Tue May 17, 2011 10:37 pm

These guys should just take a break from work while they bask in mainstream adoration like they havent seen in a while.

Episode=boring lame - canadafunny
selenesteets

canadian aside

Postby selenesteets » Tue May 17, 2011 10:48 pm

in honor of my Torontonian, Kraft Dinner-fueled childhood though...I cant help but find this episode adorable..
Plus poor fellas, dont be stressed everybody thinks youre geniusi already
TrickyOne

Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread

Postby TrickyOne » Tue May 17, 2011 11:23 pm

I don't think M&T are too stressed. I give them praise for good episodes and flak for bad episodes. I'm sure they're gotten way more praise than flak from most everybody.

With all the talk of "what's your fave episode", there's one episode that I can't vote for. But it was by far my favorite. It was called Bigger, Longer, and Uncut. It had the best writing, awesome jokes, and I even enjoyed the showtunes. I hope T&M make another SP movie eventually. Maybe I'll look for tix to The Book of Mormon.
Toki W.

Postby Toki W. » Wed May 18, 2011 1:24 am

Yeah BLU was amazing, Cmon' God!

As far as M&T beeing stressed or sad or whatever they just got like 80 million dollars alone on this last renew for SP (3 years) so I'm sure they will be ok if they get bashed on the boards a little.

I liked this episode, but SP hasn't been what made it great for awhile now. Kids being kids, and "I learned something today..." They used to be so smart, now they are just funny. I mean they still comment on social issues but but back in the hay day (2003ish) every episode was just golden.

To be fair there is only 1 episode of SP I don't like, and that's Osama bin laden has farty pants, its just not good or SP IMO. Crippled summer is kinda crap too but has it charm at least.

I just want an episode that brings back those feelings of utter joy like the first time I saw Woodland Critter..., Erection Day, Breast cancer show, or Bloody Mary (you need the disaprine!) mabey I'm just getting desensitized IDK.
Picture this if I could make the change
I'd love to pull the wires from the wall
Did you?

And who are you and how can I try?
Here inside I'm like metal
Aren't you?

~Numan
hoklai

Ugly Bob is...

Postby hoklai » Wed May 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Did anyone else think that when Ugly Bob's bag came off his head, he would turn out to be Justin Bieber?
Super Aids!!!!!!

SNOW MONKEYS

Postby Super Aids!!!!!! » Wed May 18, 2011 3:08 pm

I lold
discord235

Canada Sucks

Postby discord235 » Wed May 18, 2011 8:51 pm

Is it just me or do the episodes about Canada suck?
Coffee11

Postby Coffee11 » Wed May 18, 2011 9:22 pm

All the haters are out and about, as is tradition.

This was the first episode that I really enjoyed this season. Loved the dry humor for the wedding play-by-play.
cynthia325

Re: Ugly Bob is...

Postby cynthia325 » Thu May 19, 2011 11:11 am

hoklai wrote:Did anyone else think that when Ugly Bob's bag came off his head, he would turn out to be Justin Bieber?
If you saw Not Without My Anus you would have already known the hideousness under that brown paper bag, and who put it on his head :roll:
NeuroHeart

Re: Ugly Bob is...

Postby NeuroHeart » Mon May 23, 2011 8:41 pm

hoklai wrote:Did anyone else think that when Ugly Bob's bag came off his head, he would turn out to be Justin Bieber?

Probably not, since 1) the character of Ugly Bob was introduced in season two's Not Without My Anus, at a time when Justin Bieber was a toddler. And 2) Justin Bieber was squished last season by Cthulhu.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
JDEDJR

Postby JDEDJR » Thu May 26, 2011 9:34 am

Hooray! Ugly Bob is back.
residentmagnum

Postby residentmagnum » Fri May 27, 2011 1:50 am

the best part of royal pudding was when the prince shoved the princessess's arm up his ass

with a tradition like that how is a guy suppost to get an old fashion
TheAceofSpadez423

Well that sucks

Postby TheAceofSpadez423 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:01 am

Why did it have to play Randy Savage's theme =(. RIP MACHO MAN!!!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”