*1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re:

Postby BRMBug » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:41 am

dryose wrote:Does anyone know what Cartman says when he speaks German. I know it has something to do with Kyle being a Jew.

From Will's site...
Dürfen wir der Kind dort.. [goes to Kyle] ...geboten? ["We can offer the child ... here."] Er ist Jud. Eh? Ein schöner safter Jud. Er ist friiisch. Und wunderhübsch, wunderhüüübsch. ["He's a Jew. Eh? A handsome soft Jew. He's freeesh. And beauuutiful, beauuutiful."]
carlson1050

So Funny

Postby carlson1050 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:47 pm

Oh my God. That German woman is so funny. She talks like ten times deeper than all the males. Awesome episode.
Yfronus

Mhmm

Postby Yfronus » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Daleks. I freaking knew it.
dryose

Postby dryose » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Why doesn't it surprise me that Cartman speaks German. Does anyone who speak German translate what he says, I know it has to do with Kyle being a Jew.
LuciferDavid

come on!!

Postby LuciferDavid » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Germany is ALWAYS pisses off at someone about something...

My favorite thing was

">>Knock, knock..

>>Who's there..?

>>A cannibal..

>>WHAT..?!"
Mysterion_Maddin

Postby Mysterion_Maddin » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:35 am

I'm German and there's one thing I need to get off my chest: I really don't have a problem with South Park making fun of Germans, but your German sucks ass! What the German characters in this episode (who on earth was the "president"-guy even supposed to be??) say, contains one or two correct but wildly mispronounced German words, connected by some gibberish of what must sound like German to Americans. I've hardly ever seen an American production that includes Germans in the storyline who could actually speak German. I mean, how hard can it be to just get someone who knows the language to say those lines?
Apart from that, nice episode!
Mysterion_Maddin

Postby Mysterion_Maddin » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:03 am

What they tried to make Cartman say was something like this: "Listen. This whole thing is a mistake. [then something I can't understand, being German] It was the special education children. They [he actually says "she"] made us vote. May we [then a word I can't make out] there. Offering: He is [a] jew. A nice and juicy jew. He is fresh, and beautiful, beautifuuul! [well, beautiful isn't quite the best translation, but I can't think of a better one right now]
Mysterion_Maddin

Postby Mysterion_Maddin » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:10 am

In the translation, I put a few comments in square brackets, which excludes them from the post obviously. There is a sentence I couldn't understand before "It was the special education children". And there is a verb I couldn't understand in "May we ... there". The word he uses for "beautiful" isn't exactly translated by beautiful, but I can't think of a better translation right now.
Mysterion_Maddin

Postby Mysterion_Maddin » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:19 am

Just figured it out. The sentence is: "May we the child there." They definitely forgot a word or two in this sentence ^^
ryansalsa

Postby ryansalsa » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:44 am

germans=fail
AC/DC freak

Postby AC/DC freak » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:15 pm

proboably the worst southpark episode ive ever seen, boring unfunny and a waste of time sorry.
Zazaban

Re:

Postby Zazaban » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Mysterion_Maddin wrote:I'm German and there's one thing I need to get off my chest: I really don't have a problem with South Park making fun of Germans, but your German sucks ass! What the German characters in this episode (who on earth was the "president"-guy even supposed to be??) say, contains one or two correct but wildly mispronounced German words, connected by some gibberish of what must sound like German to Americans. I've hardly ever seen an American production that includes Germans in the storyline who could actually speak German. I mean, how hard can it be to just get someone who knows the language to say those lines?
Apart from that, nice episode!

I'm fairly certain Matt & Trey intentionally do foreign languages badly just to piss off their native speakers.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Susanoo333

freakin

Postby Susanoo333 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:39 pm

this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Candy_Apple

Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Candy_Apple » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:03 pm

This episode is alright. Didn't like it, didnt hate it. The funnybot got kind of annoying after a while. but i love how token got a role. I was starting to miss him.
Cartman, Kenny, Stan, and Kyle are my heroes!!
Ivan6585

Postby Ivan6585 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:39 am

Cartman can speak German?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”