Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
during the multitude of clips that flash on screen during the intro song, there is a live action shot of a dude getting thrown by an explosion. Its right after the shot of chef as a zombie. Any idea where this live action clip came from? It seems familiar.
- Tue May 23, 2006 12:07 am
- Forum: Games
- Topic: 1,000 signs that you watch too much South Park Round 2
- Replies: 449
- Views: 96517
- Wed May 17, 2006 12:49 am
- Forum: General South Park Discussion
- Topic: Is South Park starting to suck?
- Replies: 102
- Views: 30581
the show has fundamentally changed. I have watched it since season one and then ity was about little kids cussing and poop jokes. That would be boring after 10 seasons. They've added to that and grown. It is much more politically topical now, and it has grown more complex. It has to to "stay fresh" ...