Search found 21 matches

by simon265
Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:31 pm
Forum: Off Topic Discussion
Topic: What does God look like?
Replies: 15
Views: 2276

Thunderhorse wrote:God looks like this:
Image


No thats your mom

[THREAD LOCKED BECAUSE OF THIS POST]
by simon265
Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:27 pm
Forum: Off Topic Discussion
Topic: What does God look like?
Replies: 15
Views: 2276

What does God look like?

I started a post up asking if people thought there was an afterlife. Alot of people got a bit vicious about the things i said. I dont believe in God or Heaven so i want to see what the people who believe in God and Heaven think about the following question What do you think God Is because if he does...
by simon265
Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:39 pm
Forum: Off Topic Discussion
Topic: Do you believe in an afterlife?
Replies: 77
Views: 8596

Do you believe in an afterlife?

What do you think happens when you die?

Do you think we go to heaven and hell
Or do you think we're worm food

I think that when you die you are DEAD so thats what i think. None of that Heaven and hell bollucks for me. I think you have to be a bit mental to believe in that sh*t or a retard.
by simon265
Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:41 pm
Forum: Off Topic Discussion
Topic: Saddam's cousin sentenced to hang!
Replies: 16
Views: 4207

Since 9/11 i have been strip searched a dozen times because i am Muslim and to be honest its fair. I'm Muslim but only because my parents are. If i was the police i would be searching all the pakis because deep down they are all MOTHER f*cking TERRORISTS. I'm Muslim and i think the Coillition forces...
by simon265
Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:33 pm
Forum: Off Topic Discussion
Topic: Saddam's cousin sentenced to hang!
Replies: 16
Views: 4207

Crazy Arabs, not all of them but it's funny how all the terrorist wars and plots have included them a lot recently. Your wrong im an arab living in the UK and if we are told to do something by are leaders we do it. doesnt matter if you are good or bad if you dont comply your family get killed. I re...
by simon265
Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:29 pm
Forum: Off Topic Discussion
Topic: Chair or Life
Replies: 27
Views: 5047

Cold Machine wrote:I think they should have to sit in the electric chair for the rest of their life.

In all seriousness, 15 years is a life sentence in Britain? Why the hell is it called a life sentence, or is it officially something else?
Life is 15 years but you'll be out in 7.5 if your a muslim terrorist
by simon265
Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:02 pm
Forum: Off Topic Discussion
Topic: Chair or Life
Replies: 27
Views: 5047

dur im a singleminded stupidhead an i think thers only 2 options too evryting -- It depends on the type of crime they commit. If the person was insane or if they did it in self defense, they shouldn't be put to death or even put in prison (Maybe a mental hospital for some). If they knew exactly wha...
by simon265
Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:35 pm
Forum: Off Topic Discussion
Topic: Chair or Life
Replies: 27
Views: 5047

Chair or Life

If someone kills another human being do you think they should get the chair or life in jail?[/b]
by simon265
Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:04 pm
Forum: Off Topic Discussion
Topic: George Bush
Replies: 67
Views: 15128

George Bush

If you could meet the president George Bush what would you say to him about his time as president?

:D :( :shock: :x
by simon265
Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:56 pm
Forum: Off Topic Discussion
Topic: Which nationalitity of people are the most anoying?
Replies: 48
Views: 8460

This is a happy, happy thread that brings tears of joy to my eyes. I personally loathe the Burkinabe. They're always talking in the cinema and kicking the back of my seat on long journeys and they're pussies for not supporting the war and they're all homosexuals and they're dumb and they eat sh*t f...
by simon265
Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:13 am
Forum: Off Topic Discussion
Topic: Worst places to live in America
Replies: 23
Views: 4081

Nommel wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:Yes, it is, as are this guy's other threads..Make you wonder huh?


Yes.

I just wanted to know where the worst places to live were in the US




































































HE MUST HAVE DEPRESSION FTW
by simon265
Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:54 pm
Forum: Off Topic Discussion
Topic: Best album ever
Replies: 34
Views: 7930

For me it has to be 'Californication' By the Red Hot Chili Peppers. That was the first album I ever listened to from start to finish. I was 9 when I came out, and before I heard Californication, music never ment that much to me. But that album seriously had an effect on me, it made me see music in ...
by simon265
Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:58 pm
Forum: Off Topic Discussion
Topic: Do you believe in God?
Replies: 76
Views: 10476

plk12345 wrote:
simon265 wrote:Anyone else from england got an opinion

None of the hippee answers like the ones already in


hippee? you mean hippie?

huh, i seemed to have misspelled duologue.

How exactly was my answer a hippie answer? I do believe in God
sory yo anser was resonable
by simon265
Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:41 pm
Forum: Off Topic Discussion
Topic: Worst places to live in America
Replies: 23
Views: 4081

Worst places to live in America

I've been to Florida twice now (Kissimee) and it is great you dont see any rubbish on the street.

But when you watch tv you see some right sh*t holes.
So what i want to know is where are the roughest places in America?
by simon265
Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:08 pm
Forum: Off Topic Discussion
Topic: Soldiers in Iraq
Replies: 24
Views: 6292

Soldiers in Iraq

As you know the army have been in Iraq for years know and lost alot of men. I think they need to get their own back. So as a reward for their hard work they should be allowed to go on a 60 minute killing spree so that when they have finished there will be none of the bastards left and the lads can c...

Go to advanced search