Search found 176 matches

by NotAFanBoy
Thu May 04, 2006 9:53 pm
Forum: Hot Topics
Topic: Trollbusters!
Replies: 509
Views: 123421

He resisted throughout the entire episode and came to the decision to kill his mother. But when he came to he stopped himself. His own brain, his own conscious reasoned it out. He knows that by killing his mother he would be controlling her fate which he doesn't want. What a saint! He decides not t...
by NotAFanBoy
Thu May 04, 2006 9:26 pm
Forum: Hot Topics
Topic: Trollbusters!
Replies: 509
Views: 123421

NAFB, I wasn't here for the whole conversation but what exactly is your point about Cartman? That he's actually as good of a kid as all the other boys in his class? No, he just takes advantage of his mother because she lets him. She WANTS him to abuse her. She's a whore and cartman only takes advan...
by NotAFanBoy
Thu May 04, 2006 9:10 pm
Forum: Hot Topics
Topic: Trollbusters!
Replies: 509
Views: 123421

NAFB, I wasn't here for the whole conversation but what exactly is your point about Cartman? That he's actually as good of a kid as all the other boys in his class? No, he just takes advantage of his mother because she lets him. She WANTS him to abuse her. She's a whore and cartman only takes advan...
by NotAFanBoy
Thu May 04, 2006 8:53 pm
Forum: Spoilers/New Episode Discussion
Topic: *1007: Tsst*
Replies: 259
Views: 58329

I know it's been said, but great episode to end the run. A psychological / disciplinary themed episode about Cartman has been a long time coming. My only complaint is about the one gross-out scene, but it was still funny how they went after those pretentious nanny reality shows. My view on Cartman'...
by NotAFanBoy
Thu May 04, 2006 8:45 pm
Forum: Hot Topics
Topic: Trollbusters!
Replies: 509
Views: 123421

No. He NORMALLY would have been more concerned about the consequences of killing his mother. He's NORMALLY worried only about getting caught or getting in trouble. That his conscience is suddenly winning him over is what makes him broken, in that it is not the norm for him. In the case of Cartman, ...
by NotAFanBoy
Thu May 04, 2006 8:05 pm
Forum: Hot Topics
Topic: Trollbusters!
Replies: 509
Views: 123421

You just believe everything and anything a person is or does or says or believes is entirely independent from their surroundings, upbringing, or other people in their lives. I'll say it again: People and their decisions and beliefs do not arise in a vacuum. You're wrong. I never said that. Lots of ...
by NotAFanBoy
Thu May 04, 2006 8:01 pm
Forum: Hot Topics
Topic: Trollbusters!
Replies: 509
Views: 123421

aristottlesdeathwish wrote:Why cant the show not have secret meanings of zionist control and just be funny? I mean theres just enough evidence for that conclusion as the conspiracy theory one.


No there isn't. You may think so, but that doesn't make you right.
by NotAFanBoy
Thu May 04, 2006 7:59 pm
Forum: Hot Topics
Topic: Trollbusters!
Replies: 509
Views: 123421

No. He NORMALLY would have been more concerned about the consequences of killing his mother. He's NORMALLY worried only about getting caught or getting in trouble. That his conscience is suddenly winning him over is what makes him broken, in that it is not the norm for him. In the case of Cartman, ...
by NotAFanBoy
Thu May 04, 2006 7:44 pm
Forum: Hot Topics
Topic: Trollbusters!
Replies: 509
Views: 123421

nojo wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:Can anyone explain the television fuzz displayed on cartman as his conscience fought itself in the hallway?

(Sigh.) Let me guess: He's shaking off his jew-media television brainwashing.


I was thinking of the nanny-tv programs shown at the beginning of the episode, including the dog-whisperer.
by NotAFanBoy
Thu May 04, 2006 7:25 pm
Forum: Hot Topics
Topic: Trollbusters!
Replies: 509
Views: 123421

that's right. You only want to feel superior to cartman. That's why you want to believe he was broken by a dog trainer. It makes it seem justfied to hate him. But what you don't understand is that he is a CHILD. He's a spoiled little brat because his mother LETS him do whatever he wants. He IS a lit...
by NotAFanBoy
Thu May 04, 2006 7:16 pm
Forum: Spoilers/New Episode Discussion
Topic: *1007: Tsst*
Replies: 259
Views: 58329

I don't see it that way.

Cartman chose to not kill his mother because he realized that the world doesn't revolve around him. He made the choice to realize that himself. He wasn't "reformed". He came back at the end.

He's generally a little bastard. But that's because he's a f*cking CHILD.
by NotAFanBoy
Thu May 04, 2006 7:13 pm
Forum: Hot Topics
Topic: Trollbusters!
Replies: 509
Views: 123421

nojo wrote:
NotAFanBoy wrote:All you're doing is pointing out patterns withOUT a meaning.

I can't. I just can't. Much too easy.


So you'd rather see cartman get hurt and humiliated because of his flaws?

Hypocrite.
by NotAFanBoy
Thu May 04, 2006 7:01 pm
Forum: Hot Topics
Topic: Trollbusters!
Replies: 509
Views: 123421

He resisted at first. But Lianne and the Dog Whisperer eventually BROKE HIM. That was genuine submissive behavior when he was silently cowering as he walked past the Dog Whisperer and curled up next to his mom. He broke out of it up in the bathroom, but then he started brushing his teeth. "What the...
by NotAFanBoy
Thu May 04, 2006 5:27 pm
Forum: Hot Topics
Topic: Trollbusters!
Replies: 509
Views: 123421

you are completely wrong. HE chose to think that what HIS MOTHER was trying to do for him was THE BEST. He wasn't CONDITIONED, because he went RIGHT back to being the little bastard he is. No, the changes didn't "condition" him like a dog. He CHOSE, using HIS conscious to realize that what his mothe...
by NotAFanBoy
Thu May 04, 2006 5:15 pm
Forum: Hot Topics
Topic: Trollbusters!
Replies: 509
Views: 123421

by show I meant episode.

Go to advanced search