Team America Show

General Discussion on Matt and Trey's films from Orgazmo to That's Allright Ma Ma!

Moderator: Big-Will

Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:41 pm

Yep. I'm sure it was hard work. But still, everyone would love it.
ryanrider

Re: Team America Show

Postby ryanrider » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:37 pm

That would be so awesome!
Nightbringer347

Postby Nightbringer347 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:15 am

u have a good idea, but it would never work...for one thing, Matt and Trey said they hated working with puppets and for another thing they would have to divide time between sp and ta, meaning south park might go down the drain and the team america show wouldnt catch on.

if anything, id rather see a team america 2...maybe featuring saddam hussein or sumthing like that...and instead of planning to blow up the world, he could plan on forcing the world into slavery. or maybe a mad scientist brings back hitler and he isnt after the jews this time...hes after sum1 else...i havent thought about who yet, but that would be funny.

bottom line: new movie, not new show.
"I told you we need to fill the cave with hot molten lead it's the only way to be sure ManBearPig never comes out!" -Al Gore
clone

Postby clone » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:04 pm

Yeah, but again theyd have to give up south park because it takes ages to work the puppets.And, I noticed one of the charecters sounds like Mr.Garrison from sp.And maybe they will run out of Ideas because team america was cool,but theyd have to think of more plots, that would be hard.
You shall respect my athority!!
PIPaul

Postby PIPaul » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:33 pm

No, no, no. As long as they had a musical number in each episode, and a dictator of the week format, a new show would beat a new film. Perhaps only one season long, but they could offend far more nations that way, and that's the point, isn't it? It could be like a travel show, visit foreign localles (Russia, China, Sudan, Iran) and murderise them all, ending in a war with the EU or Europe. It could have a Spooks/24 style they liked so much in Immaginationland, even, but a nation of the week format would be killer.
aerisangel16

Postby aerisangel16 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:29 am

as cool as it would be for that to exist, it could never never ever ever happen.

Matt and Trey hated working with puppets, and doing South Park alone is a hefty, hefty load.

Return to “Films”