new South Park movie?

General Discussion on Matt and Trey's films from Orgazmo to That's Allright Ma Ma!

Moderator: Big-Will

turdsandwich101

new South Park movie?

Postby turdsandwich101 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:50 am

Has anybody heard of or knows about them thinking about a new south park movie because i personally think they made the first one way too early like now they can add more characters such as Timmy, Jimmy, Butters(never really had a big part in the earlier seasons) and even Tokim. Like all other shows such as family guy and Simpsons waited awhile to make there movies. But, i could understand it would be hard to make a plot but the best plot would prob be if Issac Hayes got out of his Bitch fit nd came back to be Chef again and returned otherwise i really cant think of anything......oh and a second question dont you think in upcoming episodes they should throw like something with chuck norris in them like they couldve done it so easily in the aids episode because there is a chuck norris joke where his tears cure cancer but they couldve easily changed the cancer to everything nd made a second episode where they search to get chuck norris to cry (which is like impossible) which would help them cure Kyles nd cartmans aids
Vitas

Re: new South Park movie?

Postby Vitas » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:10 am

They could make it that the Tardis from Doctor Who lands and the kids go back a few years to South Park and some how screw up the future which maybe will lead to what you said.
MischaArielle

Postby MischaArielle » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:41 pm

Vitas wrote:They could make it that the Tardis from Doctor Who lands and the kids go back a few years to South Park and some how screw up the future which maybe will lead to what you said.

That would be AMAZING if they did that.
I would love to see that movie!
Yeahhhh I'd have to say that today is definitely a Shpadoinkley day.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:35 pm

I would just love them to make a new movie. I thought the samething when I saw the 1st movie not too long ago. About the changes that happened since then.

I only hope that they add, more funny songs like the 1st movie too.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:51 am

FYI This thread will not be open very long.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:41 am

There is a 999,000% chance that there will not be a new movie. Matt and Trey have said as much often, and frequently.
aaa2

Postby aaa2 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:26 pm

just go to http://www.imdb.com/ and it will tell you when the movie is coming out.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:15 pm

aaa2 wrote:just go to http://www.imdb.com/ and it will tell you when the movie is coming out.

I have visited there in the past. There is no future sayings about another movie. But I have heard what Matt Stone has said, atleast.

Matt said something like. That they are not planning to make a new movie. Unless they think of a great idea that will be better then the first movie.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:35 pm

Believe me, if they do decide to do a movie, we'll most likely hear about it here first.

Return to “Films”