Issues When Making an Account

Think you've seen a bug on the site? Post it here and we'll do our damndest to squash it!
GoopHug

Issues When Making an Account

Postby GoopHug » Sat May 28, 2016 10:22 am

As you can see, I just signed up not too long ago. Annoyingly, It took me a while to actually create an account though, due to the interface always acting up. Messages like "Invalid Date", birth dates resetting (Days of the Month specifically) and the "email sent" page not loading up.
Anyone else experience this? I've never had this problem with other sites in the past.
JamesPup

Re: Issues When Making an Account

Postby JamesPup » Sat May 28, 2016 9:42 pm

Hey GoopHug, this site is not really that good with tech and is using all old programing I’ve heard. I think too that your first few posts have to be approved by Big-Will the moderator. So you may run into your posts taking days to be posted in the beginning. Nall the administrator does some fixing at this site but not really enough.
What seems to be the officer problem?
GoopHug

Postby GoopHug » Sun May 29, 2016 6:35 pm

JamesPup wrote:Hey GoopHug, this site is not really that good with tech and is using all old programing I’ve heard. I think too that your first few posts have to be approved by Big-Will the moderator. So you may run into your posts taking days to be posted in the beginning. Nall the administrator does some fixing at this site but not really enough.
Yeah, I noticed that it took a while for my posts to actually appear.
A pretty inconvenient system.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun May 29, 2016 9:25 pm

Spam protection, that's what I am.

Nall does approvals from time to time too, but I'm here more often.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “Site Bugs”