Subtitles being repeated across acts

Think you've seen a bug on the site? Post it here and we'll do our damndest to squash it!
Walkdogger

Subtitles being repeated across acts

Postby Walkdogger » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:04 pm

This problem has only appeared recently, but when I watch an episode, the subtitles for the first act are fine. But when Act 2 starts, the subtitles from Act 1 repeat. And when Act 3 starts, Act 1 subtitles are repeated again.

I have the same problem in both Chrome and Firefox on Windows 10. And I'm from Belgium, if this is important.
mario88

Re: Subtitles being repeated across acts

Postby mario88 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:37 pm

The new player definitely doesn't work properly. I wonder what's the point in using it when it clearly still needs some development.
He is the record!
mario88

Postby mario88 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:54 pm

Guess Spanish and Italian are indeed the same language like Homer Simpsons claimed, or at least that's what people on the other side of the Ocean must think, seeing as in italy I have the commercials in Spanish. :mrgreen:

by the way, if i could choose, i would rather have them in English.
He is the record!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:17 pm

Well, they do have a common ancestor in Latin. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
chimera12345

Postby chimera12345 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:40 am

Yeah, this bug is really annoying. What I do is I refresh the page and before the video loads the first act I pause it and skip to the start of next act and it loads correct subtitles. Little bit tedious doing it 4 times per episode if you ask me, but I gues that's the only way till the devs fix this, if you don't want to download or watch SP on other sites in sh*tty quality
LittleC

Postby LittleC » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:18 pm

chimera12345 wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:40 am
Yeah, this bug is really annoying. What I do is I refresh the page and before the video loads the first act I pause it and skip to the start of next act and it loads correct subtitles. Little bit tedious doing it 4 times per episode if you ask me, but I gues that's the only way till the devs fix this, if you don't want to download or watch SP on other sites in sh*tty quality
I (still) have the same problem, so I'm going to try this solution. Hopefully there will be a permanent fix in the future.

Return to “Site Bugs”