What concerts have you been to?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:26 am

Lamb Of God are going to be at the Molsen Amphatheatre (all of you "Ontarians" should know where that is) with a ton of other bands for the Gigantatour (or something like that), on September 25th, I have to go!

And there's also the European Unholy Alliance Tour with Children Of Bodom, Lamb Of God and In Flames, those are my three favourite bands, I have to go to that too! (it sucks it's in europe)
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
matts_diva_bitch

Postby matts_diva_bitch » Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:54 am

Last year was really awesome, I went to channel v's 'Big Day Out' that was the MOST AWESOME THING EVER. And hopefully next year I can take my baby to 'Big Day Out 07'!!! Eh but maybe not =P

And i went to Green Day last year...Even though i didn't REALLY want to go i went anyway...It was mad fun though. The supporters were mad too...My Chemical Romance and Jimmy Eat World.

And i've been to WWE twice....It wasn't really a concert but i did have to buy tickets XD
ImageImage
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:54 am

In 1996 I saw The Monkees twice. First at Summerfest in Milwaukee and again at The Rosemont Theatre in Rosemont (Chicago)

2001 I saw *NSYNC (with 3LW and BBMak) I spent most of my time listening to my radio in the lobby. It was mostly for my sisters.

And last week I saw Felix Cavaliere (of The Young Rascals) and Johnny Rivers at the Wisconsin State Fair.
Stan and Kyle :)
Rachel Hilary

Postby Rachel Hilary » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:23 am

I've only been to Avril Lavigne which sounds really lame of me. But I was 11.
[center]Image[/center]
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:33 am

I'm going to see Aerosmith with Motley Crue on Oct 13th. We've got V.I.P. passes backstage and I get to meet Steven Tyler.

BBBBIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Georgia Athanaileas

what concerts have you been to?

Postby Georgia Athanaileas » Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:42 am

Alanis Morrissette Melbourne Australia: I was 15 . I don't know, 4 out of 5. I used to love her.

Beastie Boys Melbourne, Australia: I think I was 16 or 17. Awesome, very energetic, visual and colourful. 5 out of 5

Radiohead Melbourne, Australia: i think i was 18 or something. very serene and the atmosphere was just hypnotised by them i swear!! they are very gentle and forbade any jumping or moshing or whatever. yes they are pretty beautiful it was so calming... 7 out of 5.

Tool Melb, Australia: i have seen tool about 3 times and they blow me away that much more each time. They are my true loves. beyond what words can say and what reviews I can give. just so uplifting and they reinforce the feeling of being.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:40 am

I might be going to Alice Cooper sometime in October.
Uncle Alex

Postby Uncle Alex » Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:38 pm

Well I'm gonna tell you 'bout the live shows of the non-Russian bands I've been to, 'cause you know at least some of them (and I think you hardly know anything about any Russian band).

2001, August: Alice Cooper. I'm not a big fan of the old Alice, but when a friend of mine offered me an extra ticket, I agreed. The show was nice.

2001, November: Rammstein. I so f*ckin' loved them at that time... :) The show was really grandiose (as ever). And in the end they performed (in their usual "brutal" hard rock style) an old well-known Soviet song (IN RUSSIAN) which led already exalted audience to a total euphoria 8)

2002, June: Iggy Pop. I don't know how the organizers of the local "Kryl'ya" festival managed to get such a legendary man, the real rock star, one of the fathers of punk rock... I did not believe my eyes when I saw an advert of the festival. So I went there just to see him, and finally I saw him jumping across the stage as if he was 20... It was great.

2004, February: Einstuerzende Neubauten. One of the most original rock bands of the modern times. Those who make plastic cans, metal pipes and other random things sound like musical instruments... You might already realize that I don't go to concerts of bad bands :wink:

2004, July: A festival dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the day the first Fender Stratocaster was made took part in the very centre of Moscow. There was a lot of Russian bands, but headliners are four British groups. The first was some glam band from Birmingham (don't remember its name) with the singer looked like young Freddie Mercury (heh!), then a Manchester punk band Goldblade (a group of 40-years old men playing classic British punk), then now famous Kaiser Chiefs, and the last was some Scottish folk rock group (don't remember their name either). The best of them were Chiefs. Everyone was enthusiastic about them.
Shtaad, boded but shtaad ©
P4ssage

Postby P4ssage » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:00 am

I've been to a few. Some bands I hate but went anyway.

Linkin Park

Korn(x2)

Snoop Dogg

The Used

Less than jake

Ghostface killa

Funeral for a friend

System of a down

The Mars volta

Bad acid trip

Horse, the band

In flames

Cannibal Corpse

Mudvayne

10 years

G.W.A.R

Terror

Trivium

The black dahlia murder

Behemoth

The chariot

Through the eyes of the dead

E. town concrete

As I lay dying

Jay-z

And soon too be Bullet for my valentine and IRON f*cking MAIDEN!!!!!!!

I think thats all.
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:03 am

I went to the American Idols Live concert a few weeks ago! :D *laughs*
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:14 am

:roll: This smelly green grass stain. What are you doing back, assh*le?
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:16 am

Giving grass stains (Smelly ones), obviously.

And if you were unbanned, I am going to have someone take a nice long look at nall's head. :roll:
kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:20 pm

danielprive6 wrote:YOU SMELLY GREEN GRASS STAINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I WAS BANNED BUT NOW I'm BACK MOTHA FUCKAS.

What do you want us to do? Hold a goddamn party, honoring your return? :roll: No thanks.
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
TrixR4Butters

some

Postby TrixR4Butters » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:27 pm

I remeber when I was like 16 and went to the 92 pro fm concert in rhode island, it sucked balls all the artists where either concelled or really late so they had to improvise for like 2 hours!

Then I went to Korn and Rob Zombie that was one hell of a concert cause Blink 182 was the starter for the show and were like unknown at that point and me and my friends were like who are they, they are freakin sweet. That was when I was 18.

Now I am more into dance,techno,pop/rap/hip hop - So I went to see the Black Eyed Peas this years lots of fun!

alrighty then I am off!

...Sometimes I wake up to the sounds of my own screams!
master ed

Postby master ed » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:06 pm

I just went to the Family Values Tour. I saw:

Walls of Jericho- 1/10
Bullets and Octane- 8/10
Deadsy- 3/10
Bury your Dead- 7/10
10 Years- 4/10
Direngrey- 6/10 (I couldn't understand them!)
Flyleaf- 10/10
Stonesour- 10/10
Deftones-7/10
KoRn- 100000000000000/10
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”