The Anime thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

KirstenFromHell
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:56 pm

Postby KirstenFromHell » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:15 am

[quote="Cerisa_Roz":415e9]You want anime nerds, you should see some of the anime boards out there. They're scary.

You have the purist types who hate it if their favorite show comes to America in any way other than raw Japanese (yes, some of them do hate subtitles too), the ones who can't stand any dubs of anime, or you get the types that believe all anime is porno and that dubs 'rock' because they clean up everything.

And you get the rabid Japanophiles who are convinced that the 'anime style' is native only to Japan and will bash any Koreans, Chinese, or any other nationality that dares 'rip-off' the style for their cartoons.

This despite the fact that there isn't one set anime style, and that early Japanese animators were inspired by Disney and Fleischer cartoons for their styles.[/quote:415e9]

What sort5 of boards have you been hanging out at? I've seen a lot of anime fans in my time and I can count on one hand the number of people I've seen who bash subtitles over unsubtitled raws, and I can't recall _ever_ seeing anyone bash Korea or China for "ripping off" the anime style (how much animation actually comes out of China anyway?). I can't recall too many times anyone's bashed French animation or Avatar for ripping off the anime "style" either.

I've seen people who prefer dubs often enough, and people with an unreasonably excessive hatred of subs are pretty much everywhere, but again, I cannot recall even one time I've met anyone who is an anime fan who actually prefers edited anime (other than a few people saying that about the anime Kite, which would take too long to explain).

Where do you find people like that?

[quote="Kaixx":415e9][quote="Jay C":415e9][quote="x[L*Kay]x":415e9]Just to clear something up, is anime pronounced An-I'm or a-nih-may?[/quote:415e9]
I pronounce it a-nih-may, but everyone in my class just pronounce it 'a-nim-ee'... I'd like clarification on how it's pronounced too.[/quote:415e9]
I think it's supposed to be pronounced as 'a-nih-may' since it's a shorter version of saying animation but it doesn't really matter if you say it the other way.
[/quote:415e9]
It's pronounced "AH-nee-meh" or "AA-nee-meh." Both are accurate pronunciations. "Ah-nee-mee" is not. Take if from someone who's taken Japanese.

Anyway, my history with anime dates back to around '95, as long as the OP's, and I've seen more series, so I'll stick to just what I've been watching over the last three years or so (and I might be forgetting a few):

-Azumanga Daioh
-Bartender
-Bleach (currently watching)
-Black Lagoon
-Chobits
-Code Geass (currently watching)
-Death Note (currently watching)
-Ergo Proxy
-Eureka 7
-FullMetal Alchemist
-Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Compex
-hack/sign
-Hellsing
-NANA (currently watching)
-Naruto & Naruto Shippudden (currently watching)
-Nodame Cantabile (currently watching)
-Red Garden
-Rozen Maiden
-Samurai Champloo
-The Melancholy of Haruho Suzumiya
-Tokyo Tribes 2 (currently watching)
-Welcome to the NHK!


Anyway, the rest of the stuff I've seen is too long to list here, but overall I'd have to rank Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, and Fushigi Yugi among my absolute favorite series. Maybe FullMetal Alchemist too. Generally my experience is that:
the best anime tv series > the best anime movies
Grizim
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:57 pm

Postby Grizim » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:41 am

I've tried to get into anime, and I've drawn my share of anime cartoons.

But, I strongly dislike it. A lot. I find the animation annoying for some reason. I don't like those stupid faces they make and the big-ass tears, and the way a lot of the time their mouths aren't even close to the right movement of the words (even when I was seven and into Pokemon I picked up on how lazy most of the artists are in terms of mouth animation). I've given it many chances because I've always wanted to like it, but I don't like it at all.
Image
As enjoyable as abuse.
Kaixx
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:44 pm

Postby Kaixx » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:31 pm

KirstenFromHell wrote:It's pronounced "AH-nee-meh" or "AA-nee-meh." Both are accurate pronunciations. "Ah-nee-mee" is not. Take if from someone who's taken Japanese.

Anyway, my history with anime dates back to around '95, as long as the OP's, and I've seen more series, so I'll stick to just what I've been watching over the last three years or so (and I might be forgetting a few):

-Azumanga Daioh
-Bartender
-Bleach (currently watching)
-Black Lagoon
-Chobits
-Code Geass (currently watching)
-Death Note (currently watching)
-Ergo Proxy
-Eureka 7
-FullMetal Alchemist
-Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Compex
-hack/sign
-Hellsing
-NANA (currently watching)
-Naruto & Naruto Shippudden (currently watching)
-Nodame Cantabile (currently watching)
-Red Garden
-Rozen Maiden
-Samurai Champloo
-The Melancholy of Haruho Suzumiya
-Tokyo Tribes 2 (currently watching)
-Welcome to the NHK!


Anyway, the rest of the stuff I've seen is too long to list here, but overall I'd have to rank Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, and Fushigi Yugi among my absolute favorite series. Maybe FullMetal Alchemist too. Generally my experience is that:
the best anime tv series > the best anime movies

Code Geass and One Piece are currently my favourite series. I can't wait for the next two episodes of Code Geass, and the second season. I'm currently at the waiting point for One Piece, too. I've watched up to episode 10 of Haruhi, I'm going to get back to it eventually. I'm also going to get around to watching Bleach again (I stopped at episode 50 something), I've been thinking about giving NANA a little go. Also, I've downloaded some episodes of Death Note, all of Black Lagoon, Samurai Champloo, Hellsing, Chobits (I think), and Fullmetal Alchemist. I was going to give Eureka 7 a try too, I probably will eventually. I've also got Cowboy Bebop and FLCL. I gave Naruto a try, didn't really like it, got to episode 3.

I'm going to be trying loads of anime, and I have loads downloaded and put onto discs and on my computer right now that I need to watch.
I've tried to get into anime, and I've drawn my share of anime cartoons.

But, I strongly dislike it. A lot. I find the animation annoying for some reason. I don't like those stupid faces they make and the big-ass tears, and the way a lot of the time their mouths aren't even close to the right movement of the words (even when I was seven and into Pokemon I picked up on how lazy most of the artists are in terms of mouth animation). I've given it many chances because I've always wanted to like it, but I don't like it at all.

Dubs or subs?
Grimm Dreadly
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:18 am

The Anime thread

Postby Grimm Dreadly » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:56 pm

i personally am a purist. english is only okay for subtitles. and don't edit on damn thing, censorship should be illegal. but my favorites are get backers,golgo 13, green green, azumanga diaoh, devil lady, air, samurai champloo, negima, dears, and many others, mostky blood and gore anime, some shojo.
Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:57 pm

Kaixx wrote:
KirstenFromHell wrote:It's pronounced "AH-nee-meh" or "AA-nee-meh." Both are accurate pronunciations. "Ah-nee-mee" is not. Take if from someone who's taken Japanese.

Anyway, my history with anime dates back to around '95, as long as the OP's, and I've seen more series, so I'll stick to just what I've been watching over the last three years or so (and I might be forgetting a few):

-Azumanga Daioh
-Bartender
-Bleach (currently watching)
-Black Lagoon
-Chobits
-Code Geass (currently watching)
-Death Note (currently watching)
-Ergo Proxy
-Eureka 7
-FullMetal Alchemist
-Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Compex
-hack/sign
-Hellsing
-NANA (currently watching)
-Naruto & Naruto Shippudden (currently watching)
-Nodame Cantabile (currently watching)
-Red Garden
-Rozen Maiden
-Samurai Champloo
-The Melancholy of Haruho Suzumiya
-Tokyo Tribes 2 (currently watching)
-Welcome to the NHK!


Anyway, the rest of the stuff I've seen is too long to list here, but overall I'd have to rank Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, and Fushigi Yugi among my absolute favorite series. Maybe FullMetal Alchemist too. Generally my experience is that:
the best anime tv series > the best anime movies

Code Geass and One Piece are currently my favourite series. I can't wait for the next two episodes of Code Geass, and the second season. I'm currently at the waiting point for One Piece, too. I've watched up to episode 10 of Haruhi, I'm going to get back to it eventually. I'm also going to get around to watching Bleach again (I stopped at episode 50 something), I've been thinking about giving NANA a little go. Also, I've downloaded some episodes of Death Note, all of Black Lagoon, Samurai Champloo, Hellsing, Chobits (I think), and Fullmetal Alchemist. I was going to give Eureka 7 a try too, I probably will eventually. I've also got Cowboy Bebop and FLCL. I gave Naruto a try, didn't really like it, got to episode 3.

I'm going to be trying loads of anime, and I have loads downloaded and put onto discs and on my computer right now that I need to watch.

I haven't tried out either One Piece or Code Geass. The series I've been hooked on most recently are Hare Nochi Guu [Still -_-], although I only have one more episode of the first series to watch now, Naruto and Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu. I loved the Death Note Manga, yet I'm still only up to episode 16 with the Anime. Of course, I've seen both the EPIC DELITIONS and the Just as planned scenes in videos from YouTard, simply 'cause of /a/ssholes and their grubby little grubbiness.

Did any British dudes notice Anime Network on Propeller? It was on last night from 8 'till 10, and it shown Coyote Ragtime Show [Something I was considering to try out already], the 're-development' of Guyver, Elfen Lied and Neon Genesis Evangelion, which I am officially in danger of being hooked on [It was episode 2 that was aired, and it had the scene where Shinji rushes from the shower naked, and he at first is unaware of that. I hadn't LOLLED like that for a while]. XD

Kaixx, really, give Naruto moar of a chance. Episode 3!? ;-; I'll admit, I thought the first few episodes myself were pretty slow, but when I started collecting the Mangas [volumes 2+3], I was totally hooked. I suggest you start reading it, instead of watching.

FLCL is still my most favourite series ever, though. Ever ever.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Kaixx
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:44 pm

Postby Kaixx » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:41 pm

Jay C wrote:I haven't tried out either One Piece or Code Geass. The series I've been hooked on most recently are Hare Nochi Guu [Still -_-], although I only have one more episode of the first series to watch now, Naruto and Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu. I loved the Death Note Manga, yet I'm still only up to episode 16 with the Anime. Of course, I've seen both the EPIC DELITIONS and the Just as planned scenes in videos from YouTard, simply 'cause of /a/ssholes and their grubby little grubbiness.

Did any British dudes notice Anime Network on Propeller? It was on last night from 8 'till 10, and it shown Coyote Ragtime Show [Something I was considering to try out already], the 're-development' of Guyver, Elfen Lied and Neon Genesis Evangelion, which I am officially in danger of being hooked on [It was episode 2 that was aired, and it had the scene where Shinji rushes from the shower naked, and he at first is unaware of that. I hadn't LOLLED like that for a while]. XD

Kaixx, really, give Naruto moar of a chance. Episode 3!? ;-; I'll admit, I thought the first few episodes myself were pretty slow, but when I started collecting the Mangas [volumes 2+3], I was totally hooked. I suggest you start reading it, instead of watching.

FLCL is still my most favourite series ever, though. Ever ever.

You should check them out. I don't know about One Piece, but you'll definitely like Code Geass. I'll add Hare Nochi Guu to my list to watch, too. XD Is it your favourite anime after FLCL? I was recommended to watch Full Metal Panic by someone that I forgot...probably you. XD Death Note seems like another good anime that I've downloaded but not watched yet. And I had no f*cking idea what the hell you just said there. :lol:

Yeah, I did...wait, what? I've never even heard of Propeller, me thinks. XD I've heard Elfen Lied and Neon Genesis Evangelion are both great, though. They're on my list to watch.

Pfft, tell me what episode it is when it starts to actually get better then. And I might get around to reading the manga, I don't know. I haven't really read any manga, even though I want to.

When are you going to get a PC at your mum's?

Since last time I posted, I've watched One Piece episode 313, Haruhi episode 11, Claymore episode 1-3, Lucky Star episode 1, and Darker Than BLACK episode 1. One Piece was awesome, as usual for me, Haruhi was great, Claymore was great, Lucky Star entertained me, and so did Darker Than BLACK. I'll probably watch the whole series of Claymore, Lucky Star, and Darker Than BLACK unless I get bored of them. And I guess Lucky Star did talk about the food too much in the first episode, but I got a couple of laughs from that, so I'm not bothered. XP
KirstenFromHell
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:56 pm

Postby KirstenFromHell » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:20 am

Kaixx wrote:
KirstenFromHell wrote:It's pronounced "AH-nee-meh" or "AA-nee-meh." Both are accurate pronunciations. "Ah-nee-mee" is not. Take if from someone who's taken Japanese.

Anyway, my history with anime dates back to around '95, as long as the OP's, and I've seen more series, so I'll stick to just what I've been watching over the last three years or so (and I might be forgetting a few):

-Azumanga Daioh
-Bartender
-Bleach (currently watching)
-Black Lagoon
-Chobits
-Code Geass (currently watching)
-Death Note (currently watching)
-Ergo Proxy
-Eureka 7
-FullMetal Alchemist
-Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Compex
-hack/sign
-Hellsing
-NANA (currently watching)
-Naruto & Naruto Shippudden (currently watching)
-Nodame Cantabile (currently watching)
-Red Garden
-Rozen Maiden
-Samurai Champloo
-The Melancholy of Haruho Suzumiya
-Tokyo Tribes 2 (currently watching)
-Welcome to the NHK!


Anyway, the rest of the stuff I've seen is too long to list here, but overall I'd have to rank Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, and Fushigi Yugi among my absolute favorite series. Maybe FullMetal Alchemist too. Generally my experience is that:
the best anime tv series > the best anime movies


Code Geass and One Piece are currently my favourite series. I can't wait for the next two episodes of Code Geass, and the second season. I'm currently at the waiting point for One Piece, too. I've watched up to episode 10 of Haruhi, I'm going to get back to it eventually. I'm also going to get around to watching Bleach again (I stopped at episode 50 something), I've been thinking about giving NANA a little go. Also, I've downloaded some episodes of Death Note, all of Black Lagoon, Samurai Champloo, Hellsing, Chobits (I think), and Fullmetal Alchemist. I was going to give Eureka 7 a try too, I probably will eventually. I've also got Cowboy Bebop and FLCL. I gave Naruto a try, didn't really like it, got to episode 3.

I'm going to be trying loads of anime, and I have loads downloaded and put onto discs and on my computer right now that I need to watch.


Nana is really good but pretty much nothing like any of the other stuff you've listed. It's probably the closest thing to a true "josei" anime tv series, i.e. a show aimed at twenty-something women. I'll just leave it at that. Obviously it's not for everyone.

If I was to judge Naruto by just the first three episodes, I wouldn't think very much of it either. As it is it's a guilty pleasure. I would recommend watching it on youtube or whatever to the end of the first major story arc (episode 19). If you still aren't feeling it it probably isn't for you.

I know One Piece has a big following, at least the version that wasn't mutilated by 4Kids, but several hundred episodes is a long way to catch up. I've also heard that it's a show that literally takes about 40 episodes to really take off. I may get to it eventually but not anytime soon.

And yeah, Code Geass kicks all sorts of ass, even if it took a little while to warm up and even if it uses every cliche in the book.

Anyway of the stuff I listed, which is just the series I've watched all or most of from the last several years, Welcome to the NHK! is probably my favorite. Just a really awesome dark comedy. Not for everyone though.

Also if you haven't watched Death Note, you are really missing out. There's about a fifty-percent chance it'll end up on Adult Swim though (in the U.S.).
Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:34 pm

Kaixx wrote:
Jay C wrote:I haven't tried out either One Piece or Code Geass. The series I've been hooked on most recently are Hare Nochi Guu [Still -_-], although I only have one more episode of the first series to watch now, Naruto and Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu. I loved the Death Note Manga, yet I'm still only up to episode 16 with the Anime. Of course, I've seen both the EPIC DELITIONS and the Just as planned scenes in videos from YouTard, simply 'cause of /a/ssholes and their grubby little grubbiness.

Did any British dudes notice Anime Network on Propeller? It was on last night from 8 'till 10, and it shown Coyote Ragtime Show [Something I was considering to try out already], the 're-development' of Guyver, Elfen Lied and Neon Genesis Evangelion, which I am officially in danger of being hooked on [It was episode 2 that was aired, and it had the scene where Shinji rushes from the shower naked, and he at first is unaware of that. I hadn't LOLLED like that for a while]. XD

Kaixx, really, give Naruto moar of a chance. Episode 3!? ;-; I'll admit, I thought the first few episodes myself were pretty slow, but when I started collecting the Mangas [volumes 2+3], I was totally hooked. I suggest you start reading it, instead of watching.

FLCL is still my most favourite series ever, though. Ever ever.

You should check them out. I don't know about One Piece, but you'll definitely like Code Geass. I'll add Hare Nochi Guu to my list to watch, too. XD Is it your favourite anime after FLCL? I was recommended to watch Full Metal Panic by someone that I forgot...probably you. XD Death Note seems like another good anime that I've downloaded but not watched yet. And I had no f*cking idea what the hell you just said there. :lol:

Yeah, I did...wait, what? I've never even heard of Propeller, me thinks. XD I've heard Elfen Lied and Neon Genesis Evangelion are both great, though. They're on my list to watch.

Pfft, tell me what episode it is when it starts to actually get better then. And I might get around to reading the manga, I don't know. I haven't really read any manga, even though I want to.

When are you going to get a PC at your mum's?

Since last time I posted, I've watched One Piece episode 313, Haruhi episode 11, Claymore episode 1-3, Lucky Star episode 1, and Darker Than BLACK episode 1. One Piece was awesome, as usual for me, Haruhi was great, Claymore was great, Lucky Star entertained me, and so did Darker Than BLACK. I'll probably watch the whole series of Claymore, Lucky Star, and Darker Than BLACK unless I get bored of them. And I guess Lucky Star did talk about the food too much in the first episode, but I got a couple of laughs from that, so I'm not bothered. XP

I'll give Code Geass a chance, if you think I'll like it so much. :B Not sure about One Piece, though. Maybe in the future, if Naturo begins boring me. Yeah, Hare Nochi Guu is probably my favourite series after FLCL, I just started Deluxe, and am madly in love with it again, 'cause Hare seems back to his normal funny crazy, instead of horribly over-acted crazy. I donno if I asked you to try out FMP, but you should. Yep. XD

Propeller = Channel 195 on Sky. I don't think it shows on Virgin.

Around episodes 5-6 it really begins to pick up. I suggest you watch the other episode to get the gist of it, though. The manga is so much better than the anime, though, so much. Order the first three volumes from Amazon, or something, or look for a Forbidden Planet or World's Apart, or something. XD You won't be disappointed, I swear.

I HAVE a PC at my Mum's, the internet just wasn't working. I live with my Dad now, fool. :P

KirstenFromHell wrote:Also if you haven't watched Death Note, you are really missing out. There's about a fifty-percent chance it'll end up on Adult Swim though (in the U.S.).

Yeah. I reckon it'll even end up here in the future, what with the small Anime boom that Bravo + Propeller have been getting their hands on, and the plans of a whole new Anime channel being broadcast here, too, Animax.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Sizzling Lynn
Posts: 859
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:20 pm

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:58 pm

I'm getting back into Digimon Tamers. I don't care what anyone else says --- that show kicks ass. =P
Image
Grimm Dreadly
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:18 am

The Anime thread

Postby Grimm Dreadly » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:57 pm

Sizzling Lynn wrote:I'm getting back into Digimon Tamers. I don't care what anyone else says --- that show kicks ass. =P

if you want to take it back to the"old school"( 1990's) you gotta go with a short lived series from 98 called monster rancher.
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18845
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: The Anime thread

Postby Big-Will » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:47 pm

Grimm Dreadly wrote:Stuff

I had to correct your post.

A note for the future: if you're gonna quote someone here, don't copy/paste. Instead, click on the "quote" button above their post and reply there.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Cerisa_Roz
Posts: 692
Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 1:29 am

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:07 am

Where do I find these 'anime extremists', you ask? Random places on the net.

YouTube has a bunch of those China/Korea/Japan "war veterans" :roll: that constantly slag off each other.

Sub-bashers pop up seemingly randomly. It's odd.

Then the japanophobes can be found at LJ communities like "anti-animetion".

It's fine to dislike anime, but when you get someone's anti-Japan-esque post about how if we invaded Japan and killed their people that they'd only have their anime and "child porn" to protect them, that is pushing it WAY too far.

Seriously, people need to get help.

And on YT, you get the anime hater extremists that flag videos and get people banned simply because they hate anime for "ruining" American animation.

Their arguments aren't very intelligent, if you could call them arguments. Their diatribe consists of hate-spewing, race bashing, profanity, and personal attacks.
cheesypoofs857
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:16 am

Cerisa_Roz wrote:And on YT, you get the anime hater extremists that flag videos and get people banned simply because they hate anime for "ruining" American animation.

Their arguments aren't very intelligent, if you could call them arguments. Their diatribe consists of hate-spewing, race bashing, profanity, and personal attacks.
Of course! I knew something was wrong when Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged got taken down! Those bastards!

I've seen some of their 'Anime Sucks' videos. Some of them actually hate the fans for being 'Wapanese' and cosplaying. But they-- GODDAMMIT I WANNA KICK SOME ASS!! I mean, they assume all fans are a bunch of fat pedophiles that feed off of ramen and use Japanese words in regular conversation and have no life. They bash yaoi, degrade Sailor Moon, rip on Naruto, exploit cosplayers, use bad grammar, spew verbal diarrhea, can't even insult someone properly, and even include Chuck Norris in their videos about how he's pissed off at anime and make him start shooting Vash the Stampede and Alucard. They make absolutely no sense!
Image
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
nutmeg218
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:50 am

Postby nutmeg218 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:30 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote: Of course! I knew something was wrong when Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged got taken down! Those bastards!


Wait... YT got rid of Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged? That was the funniest thing I have ever seen for months! D:
I thought my friend was just joking when she said some AMV's and all anime shows was being taken off of YT, but now reading this I believe it.


How many people have seen and like Ouran High School Host Club? I personally think it's the best anime I've ever seen. That's not saying much since I haven't seen any animes. ^^;
Image
AngusMcTavish
Posts: 8959
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:52 am

Re: The Anime thread

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:44 am

Grimm Dreadly wrote:
Sizzling Lynn wrote:I'm getting back into Digimon Tamers. I don't care what anyone else says --- that show kicks ass. =P

if you want to take it back to the"old school"( 1990's) you gotta go with a short lived series from 98 called monster rancher.


Call that "old school?" Heck, I remember watching "Star Blazers," or "Uchu Senken Yamato," when it came to the US. That was fun stuff, and as a kid, I watched it damn near religiously. Back then, I even made, as closely as I could, a Lego model of the ship. Sure wish someone would show 'em again.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests