My chemical romance kicks ass

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:28 am

DarkDucky wrote:
Eternal_Mortal_Orgasm wrote:omg i love mcr. i love them and p!atd. they rock soooo much!!!1

see?

This is exactly the type of person I was talking about. Someone who watches too much MTV and will pretend to like whatever it shows, so that they can be cool. These are the type of people who make up most of the fanbase of emo music, people with no musical taste whatsoever, who listen to whatever MTV and MuchMusic tells them to.

And that, my friend, is why I stay away from the radio!
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Sasa42

Postby Sasa42 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:35 pm

Thought you guys might like this ^_^
Hello, I'm a British person!
sk8terzrock

Postby sk8terzrock » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:55 pm

i like mcr but the black parade aint all that good
ERIC THEODORE CARTMANImageImage

http://www.madmaxtaylor.piczo.com
have msn add mad_max_4000@msn.com
Tweak_Hammertime

Postby Tweak_Hammertime » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:09 pm

All emo music is rock for pussys if you ask me...viva the oldies rock!
Nicccceeeeee!!
We love you england, we do!
Hylian3

Postby Hylian3 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:39 pm

MCR sucks.
Eternal_Mortal_Orgasm

Postby Eternal_Mortal_Orgasm » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:33 am

DarkDucky wrote:LOL EMO

My chemical romance always has sucked ass, and always will. There's no explanation for liking my chemical romance, unless you are under the age of 10 and have some sort of mental condition. Usually, I will never say that a band sucks and that people who listen to it have no musical taste at all, but MCR is that exception. Probably because they are one of those bands that are overly played on MTV, and 99.9% of its fans only listen to it to be popular.

also Taking Back Sunday, Fall Out Boy, Saves the Day, etc. but let's not go off-topic here :wink:

hey, mtv is cool!! and i don't listen to it to be populare, because i'm not populare but i listen to it anywayz because i like them and they just rock so much and is so good at making music!!1
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:50 am

Eternal_Mortal_Orgasm wrote:

My chemical romance always has sucked ass, and always will. There's no explanation for liking my chemical romance, unless you are under the age of 10 and have some sort of mental condition. Usually, I will never say that a band sucks and that people who listen to it have no musical taste at all, but MCR is that exception. Probably because they are one of those bands that are overly played on MTV, and 99.9% of its fans only listen to it to be popular.

also Taking Back Sunday, Fall Out Boy, Saves the Day, etc. but let's not go off-topic here :wink:

hey, mtv is cool!! and i don't listen to it to be populare, because i'm not populare but i listen to it anywayz because i like them and they just rock so much and is so good at making music!!1

ha, you just further proved my point.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
mab2004

Postby mab2004 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:49 pm

DarkDucky wrote:
Eternal_Mortal_Orgasm wrote:

ha, you just further proved my point.

I'm pretty convinced this guy's just messing with you, DD.
Miss_Murder

Postby Miss_Murder » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:38 am

Sasa42 wrote:Thought you guys might like this ^_^

DUDE! Juice just came out of my nose right now, but it was totally worth it!

It is wrong to like the music...but not the band?

I like Helena, I'm Not Okay and Black Parade. But i hate My Chemical Romance. And i can't stand their other songs...

I agree with DarkDucky. 'LOL EMO'.
awsome-o 2000

Re: My chemical romance kicks ass

Postby awsome-o 2000 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:42 am

is this ashley?
berettablowjob

Postby berettablowjob » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:04 pm

this band is obviously a front for some gay emo world domination cult.i intend to expose them.
there was a young fellow named phil, who was screwing a girl, as boys will.the girl had a knack of screwing right back,the instincts not easy to kill.
his*infernal*majesty

Postby his*infernal*majesty » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:13 pm

I didn't like them at first but they really grew on me. There touring in england and i'd quite like to go ut none of my friends are into them, is it weird to go to a gig by yourself?
Sasa42

Postby Sasa42 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:44 pm

his*infernal*majesty wrote:I didn't like them at first but they really grew on me. There touring in england and i'd quite like to go ut none of my friends are into them, is it weird to go to a gig by yourself?

Nah. You've got a higher chance of making some friends there if you're by yourself. Or at least, that's what I've discovered from experience.
his*infernal*majesty

Postby his*infernal*majesty » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:28 pm

Hello british person. I know what you mean, it would just seem a little weird, but right now i'm realy into my chemical romance so i proberly will go. Are you gonna see them on their march tour, and what other bands are you into?
Sasa42

Postby Sasa42 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:49 pm

I'm not seeing them, no. I nearly saw them on their last tour here last year or something, but I ended up not bothering. But yeah, if you really want to see them, it's always worth going to see a band you love even if you are by yourself 'cause you'll only regret it later.
And I'm into a ton of bands, all sorts of genres and such. Not picky really.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”